{ Kiss and Make up }

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs. Schlatt." Alfred bowed in front of the couple. Y/n lightly held onto Jonathons arm. She smiled at the elderly man, and so did Schlatt.

"Good evening, Alfred. Where are the men located?" Jonathon asked. Alfred gave him a grin and motioned to the huge dining hall.

"Right over there, sir. They are expecting you two." He folded his hands together.

"Thank you Alfred, have a splendid evening." The lovely wife spoke.

"You as well, Mrs." Alfreds final words as they parted.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Dinner went amazing through out the night, but somewhere in between the time Schlatts behavior turned from happy to upset by the end of the night. And Y/n had no clue as to why.

Her Ex Dave had shown up as a surprise, but Y/n didn't figure it was a bother to schlatt since she was with him, so she thought nothing of it.

As they were parting ways with the boys schlatt made his escape to the car without saying goodbye, which irritated the young woman.

Y/n said her goodbyes and good nights to the boys as she began to walk out. She gave her final goodnight to Alfred as she stepped out the building they met up at every other week.

As she walked out into the cold night, she saw her husband standing by the car. She furrowed her brows.

"What is wrong?" She greeted him as she walked up. He looked up from the ground and rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. Come on, I've got some stuff to do at the shop before we go home." He leaned away from the car and opened the passenger door for her, then left to the drivers side.

"What could you possibly need to do at ten o clock at night in the shop?" She asked as she got into the car and buckled up. He kept quite until he turned the ignition.

"Business."

She scoffed as she rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Hey Charlie." Schlatt greeted as he walked into the shop, "my office still open?"

"Yeah, I was just getting ready to close up, but since your here I'll leave it to you." Charlie grabbed his coat and his keys, also noticing
Y/n, "Oh hey."

"Hey Charlie. Have a good night." She smiled softly as she walked by the young man, but her smile faded as she reached schlatts office door.

She opened it, but as she closed it, she turned the lock, "okay, what the fuck is going on?"

"What do you mean?" Schlatt asked sternly as he shuffled through certain papers. Y/n stood dumbfounded at the idiot.

"You know exactly what I mean. Not looking me in the eye, leaving before saying goodbye to the gang, and coming to the fucking shop at ten o clock at night. And to do what? Just look at fucking papers!" She motioned around his office. He just chuckled as he set down the papers.

"Glad to know you are still observant." Schlatt set down the papers and faced towards her with his hands in his suit pockets.