{ worthy 2/3}

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Ted nivison enterprises, this is Cameron, how can I help you?"

The women smiled, "Fitz, it's Y/n."

"Y/n? What are you doing calling here?"  Fitz sounded surprised.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. I need to speak to, Ted. I'll be in later today to see him." Y/n spoke on the other side of the phone.

"Y/n, you know you aren't allowed here.  I don't think I can allow that." He responded.

She sighed, "yeah I know, but I wasn't asking for your permission. Think of it as a warning. I'll be alone."

"Y/n-."

She lifted the phone away from her ear and hung up. She looked behind her to meet Schlatt's eyes.

He sat on the desk with his arms folded.

His attire was a his usual black suit with a black tie. His holster that hung like a back pack around his shoulders were empty.

"They know, but I can't guarantee they aren't going to assume you won't be there." She set the phone down on the side table she stood by. Schlatt only hummed.

"I know what you mean, but either way, we are taking them down." He was serious, more than he had ever been.

"Safely." She followed up walking towards him. He smiled.

"Yes doll, safely." He reached out and wrapped an arm around her waist tugging her closer.

For once she stood taller then him. She grabbed ahold of his tie.

"I need you to promise me. I can't lose you. Or anyone else." Their faces now mere inches away. He looked into her eyes.

"I promise you." His voice was quite, but deep.

She leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss. And it lasted like that.

.*.*.*.*.*.

She stepped out of the SUV with precaution. She wore a tight strapless dress that held her form nicely. She followed up with black heels.

"Alright boys, you wait until I get into the office, alright?" The boys nodded, Josh,Connor and cooper, "schlatt, keep them safe."

She looked to him as she still sat in the drivers seat. She quickly leaned in the car again and kissed him one last time.

"Okay. Let's do this." She turned while shutting the car door and began walking to the front of the five story building.

Her strides were confident as she knew she had a gun strapped to her thigh that wasn't obvious even if her dress was tight.

Once she got close, she pushed open the glass doors inward and stepped inside. She was surprised to see Fitz at the front desk. He looked up and made eye contact.