{Jambo}

{Hello! It is so good to be back- I just want to make a disclaimer that yes, I know, Schlatt is the one who got Jambo. I just figured make a chapter where you surprise him with jambo :)} Enjoy❤️

"Jonathon?" Y/n called from front door as she opened it. It was quiet. She sighed knowing where he was at.

Everyone on YouTube and social knew that you and Schlatt recently made the move to Texas. It has been hard on schlatt and everyone can see it. He isn't as active on YouTube, and after moving into your guys own apartment, he has been very distant.

"J?" Y/n opened the door to his office. She saw him laying with his head on the desk and on the screen was a half edited YouTube video. She frowned at the sight.

She knew he wasn't happy because of her, but because this house was quiet after moving away from his parents. Sure his friends came to visit, but with Covid and the restrictions- there isn't much you guys have been able to do.

"Schlatt?" Y/n gently began to rub his back. He leaned into her touch and took a deep breath.
He looked up at her with glossy eyes. She frowned even more, grabbing his face and gently holding his chin, "it's gonna be okay. This is just a rough patch."

"Yeah..." He went quiet again and shut his eyes, letting her hold his face.

"I'm gonna go make some pizza, do you want deep dish?" She questioned trying to cheer him up a bit. He opened his eyes again, and smiled a bit.

"That sounds really good, babe." She smiled back at his response and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Sounds good. I also bought some Pepsi for you. And that weird, blue and red water dye you like." She stated before shutting the door.

"You're the best!!" He yelled as she walked down the hall. She shook her head while giggling, but she knew he was going to go back and be mopey.

She got all the stuff out and as she shut the oven door, she got a text from her best friend.

She opened it and there was a picture of this small orange tabby that needed a new home. Y/n's eyes lit up as she remembered that Schlatt was looking at another orange tabby, but it got adopted before he could even put in an offer.

Her mind wondered. She texted back her friend and told her she would meet her tomorrow morning.

Y/n sighed, and hoped this would be the cure to Schlatts depression..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The next morning, Y/n woke up super early. She slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Schlatt up.
He moved around a bit but went straight back to sleep.

She quickly put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and headed out the door to her friends house. She got there and met up with her outside. Her friend was holding a cage that held the little tabby inside.

Y/n was immediately in love with this cat, and she knew Schlatt would be too. She thanked her best friend, and her best friend thanked her for taking the little guy.

Y/n quickly made her way home, and quietly entered their home.

She walked to the bedroom, and placed the carrier on the bed. Schlatt was still asleep, so she opened the carrier and the orange tabby made his way to the sleeping man.

Y/n watched as the cat crawled on Schlatt. Sniffing him, and as Schlatt began to wake up, the cat started making biscuits on him.

Schlatt opened his eyes and sat up, he looked at Y/n first and then the animal on his legs.

"Say hi to, Jambo." Y/n giggled. Schlatt had the biggest smile on his face as he realized it was a cat.

"You didn't" he began petting Jambo, and cuddling with him.

"Oh yes I did." She responded crawling back into bed. She snuggled up with Schlatt and Jambo, "I figured we needed some entertainment in our life."

Schlatt chuckled as Jambo positioned himself like a baby in his arms. Y/n smiled.

"I think you are right," he looked to her, "like always."

"You have just been really down lately, I figured this little guy can make our house, a home. I know that's what's been bothering you. We will get used to this. I promise." Y/n looked at him and gave him a soft smile. He sighed.

"I know." He started to pet Jambo, "I also figured starting a family would help too." He looked at her with a smirk.

"Let's start with a cat first, then maybe a dog." Y/n laughed, "but don't worry, we will have our family at some point, but right now, we've got Jambo."
Y/n moved her hands and started petting Jambo as well.
He was a purring mess.

"I like that idea." Schlatt agreed with her, then looked back to Jambo.

"Welcome home, Jambo."

❤️