3: Going Once; Twice; Sold to the Lady in Green Tights

     I know many of you must be confused about why I started off my story two years prior to my actual story and why I started it with Tyler, considering that I am no longer with him (or will ever be with him). Well, to tell you all the truth; I have no idea. I guess if I had a true answer for that it would have to be that I really wanted to tell that story.

     When Tyler and I started dating, I was actually happy. I guess I just wanted to recapture one of my last moments where I was happy. Actually happy. I can't even look at gummy worms the same way without Tyler's goofy smile creeping back into my head. 

       Over summer vacation, Tyler started dating Emmie Collins (and as I hate to say, is still dating her as we speak). What really sucked was that we had only broken up a week before that. Obviously our seven months together meant nothing to him.

      Emmie Collins. Not only is she the star dancer on the Hoagland Prep Silverettes, but she was also ranked first in the class for the highest grade point average. (Who knows, she probably volunteered on her free time too and delivers babies when she is bored, and she saves the world when she has nothing better to do with her time. Pffft.) She pretty much has everyone fooled, except me. She hates me. And why? Because I dated Tyler she has some sort of problem with me. She looks at me like at any moment I'll steal Tyler from her. For a 'Golden Girl' she is so insecure. I find it funny. If I was diabolical I would use that to my advantage. But, I don't feel like tapping into my evil mastermind right now.       

      On top of Tyler replacing me with our schools 'Pride and Joy, Emmie Collins', I had broken my leg wind surfing that summer. (Tip: When learning to wind surf; do not stare at the hot, teenage, shirtless instructor. Listen to him. Maybe the things he is telling you will prevent you from breaking a leg.) Thanks to the bright green cast on my leg, I could say good-bye to my soccer season and my only hope of having a really good sophomore year.

      Nothing really exciting happened my sophomore year. I took classes, did homework, and hung out with Lyra, Kaylie, and Carmen. It was the slowest year by far, so really, I have nothing exciting to tell you. Unless you want me to go into gross details about the time I dissected the pig in biology? If you don't then, we shall move on.       

     Now I bring you to two weeks ago. Junior year at Hoagland Prep. At the start, I figured that everything would be great considering that now, I did have a boyfriend. And guess who? (You probably won't be able to guess who since I have never mentioned this boy to you guys. But by some weird chance you do guess, I will give you a year supply of Ramen noodles; the awesome chicken flavor kind. [I actually have a lot of Ramen at my house. That's all Caleb will eat these days. All kids go through a Ramen phase. Don't deny it]).

       Well, my new boyfriend is Devin Benda (everyone just calls him Benda though.) I guess now is the moment where I explain how sexy Benda is or how muscular he is and how good his butt looks in tight pants. And how his eyes look very mysterious in the dark. Well, I honestly really hate to ruin that well thought out picture that every writer puts in your head so I'm just going to let you go on thinking that my new boyfriend is all of that.

     Oh, and I want to tell you all how we came to be a couple, but it's just too boring.

     How about I give you scenarios and you chose the most exciting one:

Scene One: Class trip to the Amazon. Everyone accidentally steps in quicksand, everyone except Benda (How convenient)! Benda only has enough time to save one person (Again, convenient). He reaches for spare rope that he had conveniently had in his backpack and threw the rope out to....ME! He chose me, Violet Turner, out of everyone. That's how we started dating. (Again, this probably wouldn't work considering that's half the school population would be dead.)