Chapter Two

So here is Chapter Two! I hope you all enjoy it!

And yes Kelly! It was under a different name before haha you're not going crazy! :)

Happy reading!

Kat :)

_____________________________________________

Chapter Two

Parker placed his tray of food on his usual lunch table at the far end of the cafeteria. Chase, Austin, Kali, Levi, and Myra were all sitting by the time Parker took his seat next to Kali. Usually, they would have gone off campus for lunch, but it's a school rule that forbids anyone from leaving the campus during the first week of school. So, for the time being, Parker and his friends were all stuck in the cafeteria.

Parker wrapped his free hand around Kali's slender waist and pulled her into a small kiss. Kali pulled back before Parker got his full share.

"Watch the lip gloss, Parker." She said putting her hand over Parkers mouth, restraining him from kissing her again.

"I don't care." Parker mumbled, leaning in again.

"Well, I do." She replied quickly and Parker raised his eyebrows in confusion. "I just don't want my boyfriend to walk around the school with lip gloss all over his mouth. That will lead to speculation, Honey. I don't want people thinking that my boyfriend is gay or something." Kali smiled sweetly as she elaborated.

"No one will think I'm gay, Kali," Parker laughed, before he shifted back in his seat, giving up on the kiss.

"Wrong," Chase cut in. "I think you're gay," Chase laughed.

Parker punched him on the shoulder before taking a bite out of his sub sandwich. "Shut up. No one cares what you think."

"Everyone cares," Chase smiled, cockily. "I can wear a skirt and lip gloss and the whole school will still think I'm straight. That's just how good I am." Chase continued.

"Yeah, but that's because you've probably slept with the whole school." Parker laughed.

Myra sunk back in her chair. Parker instantly felt guilty; he totally forgot about Chase's and Myra's fling over the summer when he caught them in bed together. She fell for him and he used her, just like he used every other girl in this school.

Parker quickly avoided her gaze and he scanned his eyes over the cafeteria. In the far corner of the cafeteria, he spotted her. She was sitting with this boy with dark brown hair and light skin. From just sitting there, Parker knew that he was freakishly tall. He made Ivy look like a midget even when she was a decent height.

Parker couldn't decide whether or not he felt sorry for the guy or jealous that he could hold a conversation with her without Ivy trying to claw his eyes out. Parker didn't even know what he did wrong, all he knew was that Ivy fascinated him and he had to know what was her problem. He wasn't used to girls acting like that around him. Or anyone for that matter.

"Parker!" A hand appeared right in Parkers face, snapping it's fingers fiercely at him.

He snapped to attention. "Huh?"

Kali looked peeved. "I swear, you really need to start paying attention more."

"Sorry, Uh, what were you saying?" He asked her.

"Well, Myra and I were thinking about a Bon fire? You know, to kick off the new year. Doesn't that sound fun, babe?" She asked as she cuddled to Parker's side.

"Hell yeah!" Chase screamed, reaching forward to give Levi a high five. "I could so use a Bon fire. What night?"

"Yeah, a Bon fire sounds awesome!" Parker nodded, running his hand soothingly on Kali's arm.