movie night and apologies

*Izuku's pov*

I had arrived about ten minutes before Katsuki, Mitsuki and Masaru come running into the room. Kacchan ran over to me and he was crying and so was I to be honest. I felt bad for All Might. He clearly didnt know what to say or do to help. Auntie and uncle Bakugou greet All Might and ask if there has been any updates on her heath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have now been here for eleven and a half hours. Im tired and I forgot to get my phone, but that was the least of my concernes. All of a sudden, the heart monitor started to slow down and we were rushed out of the room. I fell to the ground crying and Kacchan came over and hugged me, we were both crying and All Might was rubbing our backs and auntie Mitsuki was crying into uncle Masaru was crying but holding her.

I lost track of time from there and all I can remeber is the doctor telling us that she was gone and then the car ride back to the dorms. Kacchan went home with his parents, they offered for me to come but all I wanted right now was to see Shoto. All Might pulls up into the school car park and I then ran to the 1C dorms. I run through the door and everyone stared at me but I just ran up to my room. I started to hear light footprints following me. "Izuku!" Shoto shouted as I got to the door of my room. I stopped and he ran over and just lead me to his room. "Sho, what are you doing." We get into his room and I see a block of ice on the counter and on it was full of drinks and ice cream. "What is this Shoto?" He walked over to his bed and held up a bunch of movies. " I know its late and you might want to sleep but...Movie night?" He asked. I shut his door and ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Thank you Shoto." I say he huggs me back and kisses my forehead. "Its nothing my hero."

We choose a movie and get changed. He let me wear one if his shirts. We then got comfy in bed and started to watch the movie together. About ten minutes later, we started hear the others make their way to bed.

*Hizashi's Pov*

I cant belive her, she sounded just like my father. I got to mine and Shouta's room, took a shower and got into pjamas then into bed. I think back to what Yaouozu said and imediately started crying. I think back to how my father reacted when I told him I was Bisexual. He hit me, slapped me and kicked me while my mother just sat there, I havent spoken to either of them since that day. "Zashi?" a soft voice whispered from the door. I look up to see my fiance closing the door and then walking over to me. He turnes on the bedside lamp and sits on the bed and runs his hand through my hair. "Whats wrong birdie?" He asked. "Its nothing, Im fine Sho." I said, but he wasnt buying it.

*Shouta's Pov*

"Birdie, dont lie to me." I said to him, a little more stearnly. I hate seeing him like this. "It was Yaouozu." He said. Momo? "What did she say?" I asked. Its not like her to hurt someones feelings.  "To sum up her words, she practically said that being gay is a sin and discusting." I felt sick. "Im gonna go talk to her right now zashi. dont worry." I kissed his forehead and walked out the door.

I walk over to 1B dorms, I slowly open the door and I saw everyone crouded in one corner except Tetsutetsu. He nodds over to the corner. "I cant belive you said that." Monoma said. "Yaouozu, a word." She looked like she just saw a ghost. "Sensei I.." I cut her off "Now." I said. She walked up to the door and walked out of the room and outside of the dorm building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~panic attack TW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Im dissapointed." I said, looking down at her. " I didnt mean it!" She said looking back up at me. I just rolled my eyes. "Sho!" Someone shouts it was Nemuri. "What mid." I ask " Its zashi." I look at her. "What about him?" She mouthed PA. that was a code word the three of us had for a panic attack. We had had this code word since Obero 'died'. I whispered to her and then left her to deal with Momo.

When I got to the dorms I hear All Might saying "C'mon Yamada breathe." "Zashi!" I ran over to him and nudged Yagi out of the way, I slowly wrapped my arms around him. " Have you taken your meds?" I asked. He shook his head. " Yagi, go to our room  and the draws on the left side of the bed second draw down. His meds will be there." He nodded and ran off. "do you want a drink to help swallow the tablets." Again he nodded. I slowly unwrap my arms and get a bottle of water out of the fridge. I get back over to him and open the water. Not long after, Yagi gets back with the tablets. "Here Aizawa." I grab the bottle and take two pills out  and give them to my soon to be husband.

*Hizashi's Pov*

i swallow the pills, I dont want to die, i dont. "Sho, I dont want to die!" I scream. He holds me closer. "I will not let that happen Hizashi." He gets me to count from one to ten and take deep breaths.

I eventualy calm down. Everything was blury. I couldnt see anything and my ears were ringing. The only thing I could feel was being lifted into the air. "Lets get you to bed Zashi." I mumble okay to him and he starts walking. He kissed my forehead softly while we started to climb the stairs.

*Nemuri's Pov*

"Look Momo I know love can make you do and say crazy things." I said to her. We were walking to the teachers dorms so her punishment can be decided by Shouta. "What do you mean?" I looked down at her. "The only person that I ever truly loved died when I was in UA. He was only seventeen." She looked up at me in pure shock. "Im so sorry sensei." She said. She looks at the floor as we aproach the teachers dorms. 

I open the door and we walk in. "Were is Aizawa and Yamada." I ask Yagi. " We were talking about the.....situation and Yamada fell asleep so Aizawa just took him upstairs." He replied. "Were you talking about me?" Momo asks quietly. I hear footsteps behind me. Whip my head around and see Shouta standing there. I give him a nodd and he walks over and places a hand on Yaouozu's Shoulder. She jumps. "AH!" She is clearly scared. "Oh sorry Aizawa sensei." She says turning around but keeping her head down. "No Momo we weren't talking about you." She sighs. "Im sorry Aizawa, I didnt mean it. I didnt I swear and im ready to face any punishment you give me." She starts to cry. Aizawa pulls her into a hug and whispers something to her. I couldnt make out what he said. "Im going to ground you to your room for an hour and during that, I want two hand written apology letters. One to your dorm friends and one to mic." He stated to her, still hugging her. "Yes sensei." She was nodded at by Shouta as a cue to leave and she did. "Shouta sighed. "She really upset him Nemi."