We Need To Talk.

°Enji's pov°
Enji's head shot up. "No i haven't why?" Enji questioned he hoped she wouldn't notice as he kept his head down. "Dad dont lie there are marks running down your face." Enji knew that his daughter had a keen eye but he didnt think she would notice. He looked away and felt a soft hand grip his. "Are you ok dad?" Fuyumi asked. He could hear the worry in her voice. "Honestly... No" Enji said hesitantly.

°Fuyumi's pov°
Fuyumi was smart enough to know that her father isnt one for letting his emotions out but if she had learnt one thing from her mother. It was to force it out of him. But she didn't need too. After a minute or two she heard a shaky breath. She knew it want her's so she looked up to see tears rolling down her fathers face. Her father. Crying. Well that was new for her. Fuyumi slowly stood up and walked behind ger father and hugged him.

°Enji's pov°
Oh lord you weak ass idiot. Stop crying your daughter is right here. "I'm fine Fuyumi. P-please just go back to bed."
He knew that just like him, she was stubborn but cared alot about her family. He felt the grip around his waist tighten. He didnt want his daughter to see him in a weak state like this.

°3rd person pov°
It was along night for the two. Alot of crying, and comfort was given. Luckily for the two, Natsuo was of in college dorms and Shoto was in the UA dorms so it was the two of them alone.

°The next day°
°Shoto's pov°
Why am i getting worried? I dont care about him. Why do I feel so bad about not getting a goodmorning text from my father? I walked down to the common area to see Midoriya, Iida and Asui on the couch watching some sort of nature documentary. "Goodmorning." I said while i walked to the kitchen to grab an apple from the fruit bowl. "Goodmorning Todoroki." Iida said. "Morning Todoroki!" Midoriya said while hugging me. Asui was two enthralled in the documentary which was understandable as it was talking about frogs.

Since the spots festival, me and Midoryia have had a special type of bond and that only grew stronger after the fight with Stain. After that fight he also grew a friendship with Iida but nothing like what him and Midoryia had.

My phone vibrated. A message. Maybe it was from my father? No Fuyumi?
'meet at the hospital asap' we had a group chat with me Natsuo and Fuyumi. Aizawa walked into the room. "Aizawa-sensei is it ok if i go and visit my mother?" I told Aizawa-sensei that my mother was in a hospital i didnt tell him who though. "Of course Todoroki bit you know the drill, back by five o'clock got it?" Aizawa said sternly "Yes sensei thank you." I grabbed my coat and rushed of.