Coming Out

*Enji's pov*

God sake Enji he is having a panic attack of course he would jump at you touching you.All of a sudden, he closed his eyes and fell to the ground."Shoto?" I muttered. The rest of it was a blur. The shouting, The arguing, The crying. All I remember is being told someting about Touya, and then the medics taking Shoto. I called Rei and she called Natsuo and Fuyumi. Luckly from what Natsuo had told Rei, he was already at the hospital that he was heading to. He had some sort of intern type thing so he would make sure that he would be at the door when Shoto got there.

I asked Recovery Girl to go in the ambulance with Shoto and I took Midoriya in the car with me. In the car he explained the thing that I didmt hear clearly. 

Dabi is Touya.

*Izuku's pov*
I felt bad about telling him, but he asked about it and I couldnt keep it from him. I was a right mess. I was on the brink of crying while his son is on his way to the hospital.

He must have noticed because he put a hand on my shoulder. "sorry, Heros shouldnt cry." I said. "I dont know, I think that everyone should cry. If you dont let it out, then one day you will break and coming from experiance, it will happen when you least expect it." He tapped my back and put his other hand back on the wheel .

*Natsuo's pov*

I cant belive he just passed out. I had my kit with me and my boss was with me. He told be I could help but i think it was so he could see how I react when it comes to a family member. The door bursts open and in comes my brother. "Shoto? Shoto can you hear me?" I instinctively said. I then got my light and shone it in his eyes."I've got a responce." I then I felt his pulse. "He's got a steady pulse." We got to the room we were keeping him in. We counted and then lifted him onto the hospital bed. My boss then hooked him up to an ECG (electrocardiogram) and then I stayed with him.

Within 10 miutes Dad and who im persuming is one of Shoto's friends, come through the door. The green haired boy looked at him and started crying. Dad puts an arm on his back and comforts him. "This is Izuku Midoriya one of Shoto's friends." I walked over to Midoriya and put a hand on his shoulder and them mum and Fuyumi walked through the door. Mum was paniking and crying and Fuyumi was trying to comfort her. Dad then walked over to mum and pulled her into a hug and whispered something in her ear. She instantly calmed down and took a deep breath with my father

*Shoto's Pov*

I could hear everything. Hear everything but not see a thing. The memories started coming back to me and I could hear the steady beeps of what I can only imagine to be some sort of machine, speed up. I then heard Natsuo tell everyone to get out the room and call for other doctors. "Shoto? Shoto can you hear me?" I shot up and the doctors backed up a little, giving me some space. "Shoto? How are you feeling?" Nastuo said as he gripped my hand. "Dizzy, sick,my head is killing and my chest hurts." The other doctors left the room and as the door was about to close I heard a joint "How is he?" From my mother and Izuku. "Who is here?" I asked. He smiled and said"Mum, Dad, Yumi,Me and your friend Izuku, I belive." My..oh yeah they dont know do they? " Can they come in?" I asked quietly. He nodded and told everyone to come in. My mother rushed over and hugged me, Fuyumi grabbed my hand and dad put his hand slowly and my back. He felt bad. " Im sorry for flinching dad, I know you were just trying to help." I said looking up at him. " Shoto I moved to quikly, its my fault not yours." He replied as he smiled at me

Were is Izuku? I looked at the door and he was stood there, I knew what was going through his mind. He wanted to help me and felt bad for not being able to stop me from passing out. Dad got a call he went outside to answer and then I remembered why I passed out in the first place. "Dabi is Touya." I mutter and they all look at me, Izuku nodded and wiped a tear from his face as he looked at me. I just want to hug him and tell him I will be okay but I cant. Dad walked back in the room. " I have to tell you all something." I say quickly. Izuku tilted his head slightly. "What is it Shoto?" Fuyumi asked. " Im..." I stopped and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and bluntly said "Im gay." The room went quiet. Then dad chuckled, oh no im dead." You think I didnt realise?" what? " The way Midoriya was worried about you said something. And Aizawa called me and told me that you were dating someone and during the sports festival you seemed to have more of an intrest in Midoriya that the girl that was all over you." He said trying to stop himself from laughing. 

Izuku fell down the wall. "Well I think we got our answer huh? Your gay and your dating Izuku Midoriya." He smiled " Welcome to the mentaly screwed team Midoriya." Natsuo chuckled "HEY!" Mum and Dad replied in sink. " I mean its true." Fuyumi said as Izuku stood up and walked over to me. Sat on the bed and curled up next to me and fell asleep. They were still arguing about us all being mentaly screwed." Shut up my head hurts." They all looked at me and Izuku and mum pulled out her phone and took a picture. " Ill send it to you all." She looked so proud of herself.