I Promise

*Fuyumi's Pov*
'We are gonna have to be really careful now Kiego.' I messaged him and he freaked out. I asked him why, I only told them his name. But then he told me that my dad knew his name so he is gonna be in trouble.

*Rei's Pov*
I walked through the door, nothing has changed. Still the traditional Japanese home i rased my children in. Well for the most part I guess. "Nothing has changed, has it Enji?" I said in a fun way. " Nope not really." he said looking at me. "Its late, bedrooms havent changed, you can sleep there and I will just sleep on the couch." He said smiling at me. A genuine smile but i told him that he better come get changed with me and get into bed and then when he asked why, I simply said. I want cuddles. That made him blush, and I loved that.

*Enji's Pov*
I walk down the hallway and stop outside of Fuyumi's bedroom and I peek in to see if she is asleep, she was. I closed the door slowly and walked to our bedroom to see that Rei is living in bed in her pyjamas. I got changed and got into bed and she instantly cuddled up to me and fell asleep and all i could think was 'I missed this'. Having her cold skin against my warn skin gave me enough comfort to fall asleep too.

-In the moring-
I woke up to the smell of something being cooked. I looked down to see Rei still asleep. gripping my shirt and slighy nuzzling into my neck. It was adorable, I didnt want to move but then I remembered I have morning patrol. With Hawks, no Kiego Takami. Time to scare the boy senseless.

I slightly nudged Rei "Rei, I know your comfy but I need to get up for patrol." I said in a soothing way. Then, my phone rang, Rei turned over and I looked at my phone. "Eraserhead? What does he want?" I picked up the phone and greeted him. After about five minutes he told me that UA has been told to go into lockdown by the government so there will be no visiting the dorms and students cant go home until further notice. So the kids are all staying in the dorms. Okay. "Well ive got a boy to go scare sooo..." Rei sat up faster than Gran Trino "WHAT BOY?!?!"Rei questioned. "Fuyumi has a Boyfriend, you know hawks? Well its him so ima give him a damn talking too." Rei laughed and got up out of bed. "Good luck Enji."

I but my hero costume on and went into the kitchen, took a piece of toast and thanked Fuyumi. I kissed Rei and gave Fuyumi a hug."Please dont kill him dad." Fuyumi said. "Ill try." I said while walking out of the house. "DAD PLEASE!!" I Laughed and ignited my flames. Got to keep some sort of reputation.

*Hawk's Pov*

I see Endeavor walking down the street. Keep calm Kiego. "Hey, Endeavor!" I laughed. He didnt reply untill he got close to me. "Dont play dumb with me birdie." Endeavor said. Oh im screwed. "Dont you dare hurt my daughter. If you do, so help me god!"He whisper shouted. I smiled and blushed a little. "I wont I promise Endeavor." I said "You better not..." I cut him off and looked him dead in the eyes. "I promise Endeavor."