𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒

"No I haven't lost my mind. Half of it wandered off like poof ant the other of it went looking around for it."

"For fuck's sake, just stop." Zenith complained loudly after seeing my perpetual sulking that I had no mood in halting at the moment, as we were waiting outside of the restaurant for Balthazar and Agatha to leave after paying for our meal, and I gave no interest on paying attention to his uneasy face while he stood behind me with his big hands tucked in his pockets.

I obviously didn't respond to his complaint as silent tears were still flooding in my eyes after realising all my data and information from the past five years is completely gone, with no further backup to access it ever again because it wasn't safe for me to have all the same and crucial information about my fake identities in a stationary device that possibly might get leaked to someone else.

I had a very valid reason to be angry at him, since he apparently thinks it's okay for him to just casually take one of my most crucial pieces of data storages and just smash it into soot, with no possible of way of it even getting fixed by a shop or something, and I seriously didn't want to give into his uneasy face that started to look beyond unhappy.

Like please let me kill you.

Let me stab you and get my phone back.

You mother fucking asshole, fuck you.

"Can you quit crying right now or some shit? It was just a lousy old phone, you're being dramatic." He groaned while rubbing his face with Blaze still safely watching both of us secretly after keeping himself clandestine in his hair.

"It was not just an old phone, I had important stuff in that." I hissed a very hateful bark at him while facing away from him to not see his stupid yet pained handsome face that will make me instantly stop crying if I stare at it any longer.

"Stuff like what? Nude pictures of men? Oh yeah, very important alright." He grumbled angrily without even being apologetic about it like a damn prick, hinting a little bit of sarcasm.

"So what if I had that? It doesn't mean you can just go ahead and break my device like it's something you do everyday. It was the only thing that had everything about me, and I couldn't loose the data in it." I rolled my teary eyes.

"YOU HAD NUDE PICTURES OF BOYS!?" He boomed furiously while grabbing my arm roughly, making me turn around with a spooked expression as he wrapped his big hand around my tiny elbow and pulled me towards his oddly nice feeling body head, before I scowled at him.

"THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!?" I yelled back with the same tone before yanking myself away from him, making him use his other hand to grab my other free wrist, causing even more sparks to adorn my whole body as he almost starting caging me to his buff and tough figure.

"I don't regret breaking it now, not at all. I'm happy." He smirked in satisfactory after resisting my urges of wanting to push him away, easily keeping me in place after securing both my hands under his control, and I huffed out loud after trying to push him away with my shoulders, but then he just complicated out positions even more by almost cornering me to a nearby wall.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You have serious issues dude, like serious serious issues, and you need fucking therapy for your anger issues because you're so damn toxic. AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE!? I can have whatever pictures I want on my phone, you don't own me you jerk, nor do you have the power to let me know what I find attractive, and what I want to have on my phone to stare on my phone." I growled ferociously after heavily breathing into his chest.