𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔

"My biggest fear is when a killer is babbling funny shit when I'm playing dead."

"You two have met before?" Zenith suddenly questioned with a suspicious eye that was directed towards me entirely, witnessing my paling face that was loosing its colour gradually with my palms sweating profusely beneath my long sleeves, while I was still busy gawking at the happy young girl in front of me with shock lacing my silver orbs, clashing the obvious into my brain due to realising that it was actually her whom I had a talk with in front of the pizza parlour, while the man beside her, apparently named Zalius, looked at her with a frown.

Recouping my consciousness after taking in the appearance of both of them was really impacting. It was like they were the exact polar opposites of each other according to their looks. Heck, even me and Zenith looked the complete opposite from each other, but then on the other hand? They were on a whole different level altogether.

I mean, I don't know much about the divine couple to be honest, but by just looking at them you can get a story about who they were as people. Father Sky, or Zalius Lennox, was like the most scariest person you'd ever met to be honest, but I personally think Zenith was more intimidating. I don't know why, but I guess Zenith has more of an impact on me, but Rhea on the other hand, my oh my, she was all you would find in the pure definition of a pure angel.

She was like the person whose eyes would embrace you when she merely looks at you, as her warm caramel eyes were very contrasting to Zenith's dark chestnut ones with her light and illuminating glow, along with her beautifully done hair gracing her bare shoulders with a flow, having a strongly muscular arm wrapped around her waist protectively to be secured. Her softly kind nature was honestly really promising in this whole scenario, since after the many bad glares and semi-jealous comments I've been getting from anyone has been anything but friendly.

Not gonna lie again, just because Zenith had an advantage of impacting me in a way that no other man can, I was hella intimidated by this very same man who was the perfect definition of a divine masculine, as everything about him screamed power and dominance like no other. His rugged and ruthless figure was everything but what Rhea was, cold and icy, that can stab your heart with his piercing stare alone. And right now, I was scared as shit.

"Wait, she's the one you've been talking about for the past few days princess?" Zalius suddenly asked skeptically with an upward perk to his eyebrow, as I gulped with the fact that Father Sky was actually talking about me, with my heart going in an even bigger mode of panic.

Holy shit both the divine people know me now and are talking about me.

The literal human versions of Jesus is talking about me.

I will faint.

"The one and only alright, I told you she would be real, you look so pretty LoLo! I couldn't wait to meet you again, and you too Zenny, I did not like the secret away from me." She giggled innocently while blinking dramatically in the space with her innocent smile even more, as I quietly shrieked at looked at her with widened eyes.

Don't freaking tell me she's the same person who destroyed every bit of Illusion.

And is responsible for the bombing of almost 200 warehouses and hideouts all over the world.