𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑

"Friends are like condoms. They protect you when things get hard."

"I really think you are deaf you know, because ding dong ding dong broody angry man who needs to chill! Hello? Do you not know what mocking a person is like?" I scoffed out loud after knowing a very nice strategy that I've always prepared before hand whenever I feel there is an external threat to my bubble, is that if someone tries to scare or intimidate me, news flash bitch, I will scare you back.

And that's what I exactly did by taking a step further towards the ridiculously beautiful man in front of me, to which he rose an eyebrow without moving a muscle, almost making me feel his immense body heat on mine that was stupidly making me draw towards him even more for no explanation at all, and it honestly left me a little bothered because it was so obvious that even he was feeling my body beat, before shoving reaching for his jaw with both my hands, cupping them quickly and ignoring the electrifying sparks that came with it along with his enraging expression that was starting to form, and brought his face closer to mine in a very stupid way, and knocking the side of his face as a pretending door, angering him to the brim from my actions, but I was still not caring.

Did I just...do that?

What am I doing!?

He's a damn stranger—did Agatha put some drugs on the pizza?!

"Oh hello there Mr Jerk. I thiiiiinkkkk youuuuu caaaaaan heere meee." I declared sheepishly without any shame in my tone while dragging out every word for him, somehow becoming a bit too bold for my sanity because judging by the look on his this enigmatic man's face, my life was possibly endangered in some way. I had to assimilate the fact that he had to literally crouch down a little bit to reach my height abruptly since he didn't do it by choice, and I was even more surprised after accidentally bringing his face way too close to me until he was just a few inches away from me, with his eyes burning daggers into my skull.

For some reason, I was doing stupidity like this with a complete stranger that I've never seen before. I'm definitely the last person to speak up, or even encounter a stranger who was just talking on the phone he just had to hang up because of bumping into me, let alone try to piss off a very scary man who can possibly wrench me into a paper ball and throw me across space.

I don't know why I was doing this shit to him, I shouldn't even be touching him, heck, I shouldn't find anything about him nice. His touch was surprisingly so foreign yet so familiar in a way, and his face was so new yet so recognisable. It was like a part of resistance had ignited in me from the tone and the predatory walk that he had used on me to keep me under his nerves, but for some reason, I was having none of it. I felt challenged, I felt like my life was challenged because he just radiated power like how a tree radiate its green leaves, it's inevitable, and that's what didn't scare me when it should be doing that.

It was almost like time was not even a matter of something that would pass by at any moment, almost like it was frozen on the spot when he had made eye contact with me again, and this time, there was something else that I had noticed in those lava filled eyes that seemed to fire up something inside me. It was something more than dangerous, something that I couldn't exactly decipher because he seemed to be a hard shell, and yet here I am, surprising myself even more because I'm actually analysing a person for the first time absolute years.