𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

"Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, the situation will probably turn out very shitty, so oop—"

"So plan B huh, just when life couldn't get any better, fucking fantastic, might as well just dump my head into lava and finally make something good happen." The mysterious yet hunk sick of a man who was my absolute saviour from the situation, immediately grumbled under his breath with a sense of loathing towards his words, making me frown at him profusely in confusion because of not knowing what he was talking about, while Blaze was just on top of head again because the sexy guy had delivered him to my temple on demand, apparently because Blaze just simply wanted to sit on me, sitting there like a professor after glaring at his owner who looked livid as ever.

"I know you don't want that." The wise man retorted the obvious after crossing his muscular arms, perplexing me even more after seeing the gorgeous beast in front of me look in the other direction and curse unknown profanities to himself in a different language I did not have knowledge on at all.

"I'm not doing plan C in any way, that's just too much for me, and I'm not doing this quickly. Plan B is the only way, whether I like it or not." The piece of pure attraction instantly growled out loud, making me suddenly flinch to myself after also hearing the red coloured Geeko on my head hiss at its owner with a disapproving tone, and I possibly looked like the dumbest person in this whole situation because of not knowing a single point of information that made sense.

"W-What are you both talking about...?"

"Don't you dare do that son, you out of all the people don't want that, it clearly shows, just don't do it."

"Yeah sure, cause Plan A just worked out perfectly fine after this stupid shit that just happened, so woohoo! Let's all now relax and play tag like a bunch of little shits because life is just fucking amazing. I'm not leaving her here, and that's final, and as I said, I don't care."

"Huh? I'm kinda lost here...should I like...leave you guys alone or something? I can leave if you want—"

"No! No no don't go yet, this guy needs a lot of explaining to do. And come on boy, none of you deserve this in any way, and I know you care deep down inside, just look at yourself. Think properly about this—"

"If I say my decision is final, it means my decision is fucking final, and I'm not repeating myself again, it is for the best. Don't question me or my words, I thought about it for the whole fucking day."

"Hmm...okay this sounds serious. Maybe I should leave, I-I don't wanna cause any trouble. Thanks for the—"

"Please don't go yet dear, we are talking about you—"

"Ooooo great, even better. Go on, it's very smart to tell her everything right now like the stupid person you are. For once, can someone not ruin everything around here? First Blaze, and now even you, I need an Oscar for fixing problems all the time, my head hurts."

"Wait...you both are talking about me? Why me thought? What about me? Is everything okay—"

"Maybe she deserves to know everything you dumb fuck, it doesn't take a genius to know what she is to you now, nor would it take time for people to realise that. You have to tell her."