𝑡𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

"Déjà poo: The feeling of knowing that you've heard this crap before."

"Can I have another one please?" I squealed happily with very twinkling eyes that illuminating a sense of happiness after looking at Blaze for the umpteenth time and joining my hands for the dramatics that I occasionally love to make, as he was already tired of my bullshit before shaking his head in disappointment and doing the best thing in the world, making me appear like an anime girl.

"Yayyy." I giggled gingerly while seeing him father some of his fire power in his mouth, blowing some smoke that would chisel itself into sparkling red flames in a heart shape, and I smiled sheepishly at the beautiful creation that he was able to make, possibly since he made about a hundred for me in the span of five minutes.

But if I'm frankly speaking, it's thanks to Zenith he was doing this. Guess it takes the permission from your trainer to use your powers since Blaze was his dragon, so for once, Zenith did not throw me an insult after just watching me with a concerned look because he theorised that I actually might be on crack without even knowing it.

"I didn't fucking waste eleven years of my life to train this dipshit into making fire shapes for a girl because he's a simp. Nope, that's definitely not happening." Zenith worriedly stated after sitting right next to me on the bed while watching my slightly touch the fire without hurting myself, making me pout at his way too close proximity before clearing my throat and focusing on the Geeko sitting on his lap like a good little boy he was.

"Don't listen to him, you're a good simp, I approve." I gushed at the finally turned dragon head that transformed back to the content and friendly looking reptile who had finally planted his butt on a place that was not anywhere on my body, since Zenith's really thick thighs became Blaze's ass' next victim, as he smirked at his trainer with mischievous eyes in victory, making Zenith roll his own eyes.

"Don't give me that fucking look, be happy I'm allowing you to use your powers for doing stupid shit like this." He threatened playfully at his companion with a hint of mischief in his owns eyes, making me witness a small sad look appear on Zenith's perfect lips because he thinks rather than speaking too much, an observation that's I've noticed in the time that he's been here, he mostly thinks to himself and observes like an eagle.

Blaze returned the same sad look after possibly reading his face because it was safe to say that these two guys were able to read each other's mind, as the the intense eye contact of Blaze was met with mine after he himself looked at me sadly with a frowning pout, which made me question him with my eyes. He shook his head in response, making me glance at Zenith looking in the other direction without making his expression visible to me, and Blaze just continued to breathe fire hearts for me, and I shrugged.

"Okay fine, I'll stop him from exhausting his powers. Now can you tell me how you know where I live? I really need to know, it's honestly serious and I'm very concerned because you're a stranger to me." I crossed my arms skeptically while facing the alluringly lip biting man after he turned to me thanks to giving me his attention, before he scratched his ear casually.

"Blaze followed you home one night, and he told me the way to your house. That's how I know." He responded tiredly after a sly stretch to himself as his muscles contorted on impact, as I instantly glared at stupid Geeko in a silent lecture, only to see not one in sight for a brief second, before the same Red Geeko crawling up my thighs and stayed there all cuddled up because even he was tired.