𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑎

"I wish common sense was actually more common, like its not common, okay? Okay."

"You good boo?" Agatha inhaled carefully.

"I'm fine." Rhea huffed in response.

"Yeah, she's still very mad." I stated the obvious.

"Even I'm mad. And it's really difficult to stay mad at the King." Agatha hissed.

"I can't use my powers. Boys are the worst." Rhea spat.

"Agreed. We should marry each other." I chuckled.

"You know, even Uriel said the same thing about staying here, just like Zalius and Zenith." Agatha frowned.

"Why are we surrounded by idiots?" I groaned.

"Possessive idiots LoLo, get it right." Rhea tsked.

"Well...I had to tell you guys something honestly, I haven't really touched on this topic before..." Agatha rubbed her arm awkwardly after grabbing both of our attention towards her, while we all were tucked in a huge bed with wearing oversized hoodies.

All the dragon geekos left with Zenith on command, and we were surrounded by protective guards at all times who were nothing but boring. It pissed me off to even know I have to go to the bathroom with a guard, like come on bruh, even the bathroom? Sheesh.

"Are you pregnant?" I panicked.

"Yes." She gulped.

"Oh em gee."

"BRUH."

"YOU WHAT—"

"I'm joking, mom and dad will kill me if I get pregnant before marriage. Strict parent things." She groaned.

"Dude, I seriously imagined baby showers and a baby gender reveal in those two seconds, you ruined my dreams." Rhea cried.

"Mine too. I could've been an aunt." I coughed.

"Please, we all know who's getting pregnant first out of all of us." Agatha smirked mischievously after coughing out loud, before both the girls looked at me with a smug look, and I scoffed.

"Pfft, I'm not letting my Pyro have sex with me for a year because of what he did. That's so not fair." I scoffed.

"Yeah she's going to get laid as soon as he comes back." Rhea chuckled.

"Just imagine, both Laura and Zenith are fighting, beds break, bones crack, angry sex." Agatha gushed.

"Oh boy, you sound like my damn brother Ren, that will for sure leave you sore. I can relate." Rhea blurted out way too abruptly after letting out a painful wince, while our eyes widened at her and she covered her mouth.

"Bitch she's a kid and has a better sex life than both of us combined." Agatha gulped.

"You've had angry sex?" I gasped.