𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑖 𝑑𝑜

"I wish everything was as easy as getting fat."

"Hey." He finally sighed a muse out loud in astonishment, with me even coming back into reality after just shamelessly admiring everything about him because this was honestly the biggest moment I've ever taken to acknowledge how good looking he really is, and he himself tried to snap both of us into action after what felt like years that we stared at each other, completely lost in our world, as he finally started to breathe properly after me.

"Hi." I gulped quietly before bitting the inside of my cheek in an anxious manner, indirectly tightening my hold around the beautiful bouquet I had in my hands, finding his own pierced lips to be tortured by his tongue after he licked them way too alluringly without even knowing it, making my heart pound in my chest due to the tension in between both of us.

"You look...beautiful parum puella." He gushed in surprise after letting out a small raspy growl at the end of his sentence because of his natural instincts almost wanting to take control of him, making me involuntarily shiver after my heart almost was beating too fast for my own good due to the little amount of in pleasure his voice had brought me to, before I cleared my throat.

"You look...adequate enough Zenny." I joked sarcastically with a small huff to my voice, indicating a slight sass to the muse I gave out, making him roll his perfectly striking dark brown eyes at my comment, causing me to giggle.

"Gee, how nice. I feel special now." He muttered with the same joking manner after shaking his head at me snickering to myself, silently and secretly eyeing the mark on my neck attentively because it was out in display, almost as if I had a small dragon tattoo on my nape, making me smile shyly after watching him admire it.

"I'm kidding, you look nice too." I reminded genuinely after huffing a small piece of hair out of my face, indirectly looking like a baby because of it, due to which he actually curled his pink lips into a tight smile that did not waver either way, and this sight itself was too much for me to bare, he was fucking smiling at me like a lost puppy for some odd reason.

Bruh why can't he smile more often.

I don't want this to end.

"Shall we begin now?" The sudden priest standing directly in between us on the side had surfaced the nerve racking question to both of us with a welcoming smile, seemingly because me and him were just in our own little world of overthinking thoughts and blushing cheeks, as we both nodded at him softly before regaining our posture in a straight move, continuing to stare at each other for God knows how long.

"Friends and Family of the bride and groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We have gathered here together to celebrate the very special love between LoLo Roxy and Zenith Pierce, by jointing them in marriage."

Bruh—

Dang, wow.

I just realised he's marrying a woman whose name he doesn't even know, what a life.

'Seriously?' I mouthed to him with the 'look.'

'You gave me no choice hoe.' He shrugged casually after clenching one of his hands into a tight fist, making me giggle again.