Chapter 27

2 chapters in 1 month? Someone call the police! I must be going crazy!

Zack's pov:

"Calm down baby. Please go sit at the table. The food's done. I'll explain while we eat." he said soothingly.

I glared at him but did as he asked and marched over to the table. Alex brought over a small bowl set on top of a plate that has a small serving of pasta salad on it.

He set it down in front of me before going and getting a plate like mine but with bigger proportions.

"Why did you give me so little?" I asked as soon as he got settled in his chair.

"After marking, the more submissive partner usually has trouble with eating. I don't want to push your limits and have you puking all over the place." he explained.

"Marking?" I asked curiously.

"You know, when I bit your soft spot? The more dominant partner bits their partner and leaves a mark on them to let other wolves know that their happily taken. Only supernatural creatures see it though. The only way humans see it is if they've been marked by a supernatural being also."

My widens widened. So that's why he keeps biting me there. Wait. I HAVE A MARK ON MY NECK!

"Oh my god! There's something permanently printed on my neck! Let me see! If it's ugly, we're never having sex again!" I exclaimed as I stood up from my chair.

Alex jumped up and grabbed me. He pulled me into a hug and whispered soothing words in my ear. I immediately calmed down and went slump against his chest.

"It's beautiful little one. I know you'll love it. It's perfect just like you." he purred.

I blushed and buried my face into his chest. He released me causing me to whine in protest. He chuckled and pulled out his phone.

"Here, look at the mark on my camera. " he said handing the device to me.

I quickly grabbed it and went straight for the camera. I gasped as a huge mark that went from the top of my neck to the bottom of my collarbone. It was gorgeous.

A yin yang sign surrounded by 2 wolves with wings. I jumped when Alex suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I moaned softly when he kissed the yin yang sign.

"Those 2 little holes are where I bit you. Mating marks are usually smaller than this but I'm the alpha so it's bigger than normal." he whispered still licking and sucking on my mark.

My head tipped back and lolled on his shoulder. I could feel myself grow aroused. Alex's hands traveled down my stomach and stuck into his boxers. I gasped as he grabbed my cock and gave it a teasing pump.

"I-I have another questions." I whimpered.

"Don't worry about them right now. Focus on me baby." he chuckled.

"Then let me pleasure you too." I moaned as his speed increased.

He let out a growl before yanking my head back to give me a heated kiss.

..................................................................................

3 hours later

I collapsed against the couch after our many round of mind blowing sex. My ass was on fire and I was covered and filled with cum but I couldn't wipe off the shit eating grin off my face.

"You were amazing babe." I mumbled tiredly.

He chuckled and kissed my back.

"You were better little one."