Chapter 1

THIS IS A BOYXBOY STORY. FIRST TIME WRITER SO WON'T BE THE BEST. SORRY, GUYS! ENJOY THE STORY !

{Ruben Cortada}

Alex's pov:

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLE...

Ugh my stupid alarm clock waking me up for my new job. Hi I'm Alex! I'm the Alpha of the Sliver Moon pack. I'm the new principal since most of Raven High students are werewolves and they're getting out of hand.

I mean I know that all the teachers are humans but you still must respect them. Anyway, I'm a 23 years old, gay, and mateless wolf desperate for a sexy young wolf for a mate. Well, time to get ready!

After showering and fixing my hair, I get dress in a black suit with a red undershirt, black tie, and black shoes.

"Alex hurry your fat ass up!" Heather my third in command called from the kitchen downstairs. Heather is my bff. She is a crabby bitch but l love her dearly. Not many girls are high ranked wolfs but hey she can kick ass!

I quickly run to to kitchen. Nate my beta and best bud was cooking us ham and cheese omelets. I sneak up behind him wrap my arms and his waist. "HEY BABY BOY!" I yelled and kissed his cheek.

"Ugh dammit Alex how many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that. I'll never get laid because all the girls think I'm gay too. YOU'RE SUCH A COCKBLOCK!" he whined. "Shut up you two before I stab yall both with my fork." Heather grumbled. "Yes ma'am." I mocked. She just glared at me. "Omelets are done." Nate said quickly breaking up our fighting.

Once we finished, we headed to school. I forgot to mention that Heather and Nate are the new P.E teachers. When we arrived at school, I went straight to my office leaving Nate and Heather behind. Let hell begin!