Chapter 10

Zack's pov :

After sobbing for about 40 minutes, an unfamiliar car pulled up to where I was. It was a classic 1964 red Mustang. Hmmm nice car but why did it stop right here? Oh god please don't let an grandpa steal and rape me. I looked at the figure shown in the driver's window. The figure look familiar but I don't know anyone who owns a mustang.

The window rolled down and Mr.Bush's face popped out. Yay it isn't a raping grandpa. Wait... oh no I'm a sobbing mess. Great this is perfect! Note the sarcasm. We stare at each other till Mr.Bush awkwardly coughs and I am still sobbing just staring at him. Wow I must seem creepy.

"Do you need a ride home?" Mr.Bush said finally breaking out weird staring contest. I stared at him shocked and extremely embarrassed. I wipe snot and tears off my red blotchy face. "H-how did you k-know I-l-I was here?" He sighed and ushered me in. With a little hesitation, I got into the passenger side.

"I know because I live with Alex and he explained what happen. I do believe you're not a cheating little bitch and lying manwhore though so I came here to pick you up since you don't own a car." I looked at him hurt.

"Alex called me that?" He looked guilty but nodded. I felt even more pain and sadness fill up my shattered  heart. It constricted painfully against my chest.

"Don't worry about him okay? He's just mad right now. Give him time to cool off then explain what really happened.Everything will be fine. l promise." Rage consumed me. I turned back to him glaring at the side of his head because he was facing the road driving.

"What if doesn't listen to me? Or maybe he won't even believe me. What about that huh?" I said though gritted teeth. He glance at me with a shocked look but he quickly wipe that look of his face. I scoffed and looked out the window. After a few minutes of silence, he pulled over to the side of the road.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. His face masked in anger and questioning. I most likely looked like a scared little baby. Is he gonna hit me? "Do you love him?" "Oh god don't hurt me plea- wait...what?" "Do you love him?" Mr.Bush repeated.

"No...maybe....ugh I don't know." He looked irritated and groaned. "Do you feel sparks when you touch? When he walks in a room do you lit up like a firework. When he looks at you do you melt? You can get turned on by him just being close to you? Do you feel like you'd die without him?"

I nodded yes without any hesitation whatsoever. He smiled at my blushing face. "Then, you'll fight for him. You'll never give up till he is yours and you're back in his arms."

I gasp. "What?" Mr.Bush asked. "Holy fuck I'm in love. I'm head over heels in love with Alex." I said shocked but I still had a huge smile plastered on my face. He looks at me with a duh look on his face. l blush and go back to looking out the window.

He starts the car again and pulls back on the road. We ride in silence all the back to my house. He pulls up in my driveway. "Ummm Mr.Bush?" He turned to look at me with a raised brow. "Yes?"

"Could you please talk to him? I promise I didn't kiss her. Sasha latched onto me. My grunt and shiver was of pain and disgust. I didn't enjoy one revolting second of that kiss. I don't want to be a manwhore. I want to be his boyfriend. I'll never lie, hurt, or cheat on him ever. Please just tell him." I looked down with tears and a bright blush.

Mr.Bush patted my back. "I will Zack. Oh by the way, call me Nate except at school. I'm Alex's best friend so we'll be seeing a lot of each other." He winked and gave me another pat on the back. I gave a forced smile and got out of the car.

I open the front door and try to sneak upstairs to my room because I don't want mom and dad seeing my tear stained face. I walked up 3 steps before I hear mom yell, "Zachary Levon Graves you got 2 seconds to come down here and explain why you are coming home 2 hours after school."

I slowly walk towards the kitchen. I find my dad sitting at the table with a stern look on his face and his arms crossed against his chest. Mom was standing up beside dad with her hands on her hips and a furious expression. I kept my head down. If she saw the tears she would ask why I'm crying. I don't really feel like explaining how I gay but only for my principle and he hates my guts now because some slut kissed me.

"Zack would you like to explain why you are late? Football practice doesn't start till next week so it's not that." Shit! On the way home I should have thought of a good excuse. Mom started to tap her foot impatiently against the tile floor. I dumbly continued to stare at the floor wracking my brain for a good lie.

Dad sighed in boredom and mom smacked him on the head. "Son please hurry up and answer the question. I'm starving and bored out of mind." dad pleaded. This caused him to receive another smack.

"Ummm Amy, Chris, and I went to McDonalds for milkshakes and fries. We were goofing off and talking so much I forgot to call you guys. Sorry for causing you to worry." I mumbled. Mom made a disapproving tsk noise and dad groaned loudly.

"I called both Amy and Chris and they said they had no idea where you could be. They also mentioned that you didn't even get on the bus this afternoon. Now, you better tell me the truth." I sighed and nodded weakly. "Look up at us son." I shook my head no. I couldn't I was still crying softly.

"What do you me- why is your shirt wet ?" I couldn't hold back my tears and choked sobs back anymore. Mom and dad rushed to my side. Mom squeezed me in a  hug while dad patted my back.

Why? Why did Sasha have to kiss me ? Why wouldn't Alex listen to me? I need him. I need him so much. Why can't he listen to me? I want to kiss him. I want to curl up in his lap while strokes my head and back. Mostly, I want to feel his larger and more muscular body pressed against me while he is ravishing my body.

I pull my mom away from me and make a mad dash to my room. I ran into my room and slammed my door shut. I quickly locked it when I heard my parents running up the steps yelling my name. I walked to my bed and stripped down to my boxers. I lied down while my parents banged on my door trying to get me to open the door.

I felt exhausted and extreme pain. I just wanted to fade away. I went to sleep crying and thinking of my Alex.

I'M SO SORRY FOR ANOTHER PITIFUL AND SHORT CHAPTER. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING. I ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED OUT. IF I GET IT WORDED LIKE I HOPE I WILL THEN THIS WILL BE A CHAPTER I'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF! :-)

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT! LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS!