Chapter 22

Zack's pov:

"Meet our new principal Mr.Carlson!" Mr.Darren announced.

The older man walked up to the stage and grabbed the microphone with his meaty hand.

"It's great to be here and I can't wait to fulfill my duty as your principal." Mr.Carlson said dryly.

Wow. Great job school. He's the perfect principal.

Mr.Carlson is a fat, bald, and a very old man. He has beady brown eyes under his big framed glasses. He looks like he is a cheeseburger away from having a heart attack.

Our new P.E. teachers aren't any better.

Mr and Mrs Bowen.

Both are in their mid thirties and huge gym freaks. Basically, they're meat heads who work us to death.

Everyone misses Alex, Nate, and Heather.

Chris does especially since he and Nate are you know.

"So are you going to eat with us today or are you going to be a bitch and make Chris cry then eat by yourself?" Melissa asked me.

Melissa has gotten a lot meaner all the sudden. I expected this behavior from Amy but not her.

"No." I mumbled.

She scoffed and stomped away.

The bell rang letting everyone know it's time for lunch.

I sighed and dragged myself to the cafeteria.

Not feeling hungry, I just go sit at an abandoned table. I don't feel like being social.

I rest my head on the table and close my eyes. If I'm not eating, I might as well just close my eyes and get some rest.

"Wake up bitch." I hear a voice order.

I open my eyes and look up to see Amy, Chris, and Melissa all seated in front of me.

"Go away."

Chris looked down while the girls glared at me.

"Don't worry no one wants to eat with your moody ass. Chris still likes you for some reason and wanted to give you this." Amy said.

She threw an envelope at my face. I didn't try to catch it making it bounce off my forehead onto the table.

They all left and sat at my old table.

I grabbed the envelope and opened it.

YOU'RE INVITED TO CHRIS'S 18th BIRTHDAY PARTY!

IT'S ON FEBRUARY 2nd AND BEING CELEBRATED AT HIS HOUSE!

STARTS AT 3 AND ENDS WHENEVER WE TELL YOU TO LEAVE!

SEE YA THERE!

I glanced at the homemade invitation again before throwing it back onto the table.

I'm not going.

Alex's pov:

"I'm not going." I growled.

"I command you to go to Chris's party.Aren't you suppose to listen to your alpha?" Nate teased.

I glared at the smiling idiot.

Is he fucking insane? My mate is he's mate's best friend. I don't want to see him.

I'm not going.

3 days later

"I can't believe you convinced me come." I groaned.