Chapter 5

Melissa {Stacey Hannant}

Alex's pov :

Angry is an understatement of how I feel right now. Here in my office with me now is my handsome and straight mate and a pack member of mine I'm trying not to kill right now. Let's recap of why I'm so angry shall we.

Flashback

I finished my little speech I was to present to my students and walked back to my office. I couldn't help but start thinking of my perfect mate. His curly brown hair and baby blue eyes. Those plump pink lips and don't even get me started on his firm and big bubble butt. Oh how it would feel to spank those cheeks red.

Yes I'm a little bit of a freak in bed. ;-) I'm not into major bdsm but like to tease and punish my lovers. Well just lover now. I was painfully hard and was tempted to masturbate but since my secretary and vice principle were just a few doors down,I decided against it.

All of the sudden, my wolf started to get restless. "FINE MATE NOW!" he growled. I knew it wasn't he just wanting our mate. Something was wrong. I sniffed the air and smelt something that almost made me shift and kill anything in sight from anger. I smelt my mate and a she wolf together doing something only me and him should together.

I followed the terrible smell to a janitor closet by the gym. I heard his groans and her moans. THAT WAS IT! I slammed open the door just before he was about the penetrate her. I almost came at the sight of his large hard dick but since a nasty vagina was right there waiting for it. I decided against it.

I recognized Melissa was the she wolf. I'd deal with her later. I instead yelled "You two my office NOW!" They both quickly dressed and followed me to my office.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You," I pointed at my mate "stay out here. I would like to talk to Melissa first. If you're not here when I get back, you'll be sorry." Melissa followed me into my office. "I'm sorry Alpha Grey." she whispered ashamed.

Melissa was a slut but wasn't always. She is only 15 but pretends to be 18 so humans don't make fun of her for being so smart that she was able to skip a couple of grades. The pack of course knows the truth though.

She acts like a bitchy slut at school but at the pack house she is a fun,bubbly, and kind girl that everyone loves. "Why are you sorry Melissa? For disobeying me and not acting like a good student or for almost having sex with my mate?" I questioned in rage.

She gasped in surprise. A look of horror crosses her face. "Alpha Grey I'm truly sorry. I didn't know he was you're mate. I promise not to look, think, or talk to him inappropriately ever again." I felt my rage slowly disappear. "That's alright you didn't know but you still disobey me. I'm giving you 1 week of after school detention and extra chores at the pack house."

She nodded. "Ummm, may I ask you something personal?" "Sure go ahead." "How do plan on getting Zack to accept you? He is a straight manwhore and human. No offence." she said. Ah, so Zack is my mate's name. So damn sexy.

"I already knew about my mate but I don't care. I'm not a virgin either. As for the straight part well I'll get him sooner or later. He is my mate so he is attracted to me." I explained confidently. "I can help you." "How?" I asked curiously.

"I'll make us be friends and persuade him to accept his feelings. His friend Chris will definitely help since he is Beta Nate's mate. Amy will totally help since she is a total boyxboy fan girl." she explained. "Alright deal. Now send him in."

"Good luck Alpha Grey." She winked before walking out to get my sexy mate Zack. I chuckled at her and waited patiently for Zack to come in.

Zack's pov :

Melissa walked out of the office. I panicked knowing I was next. For some reason seeing he that angry at me was so painful for me. I just wanted to get on my knees and beg for him to forgive me. Also, I wanted to strip and lay across his knees and him spank me till he felt I learnt my lesson. Great now I got a boner again.

"Your turn." Melissa mumbled before walking to go catch lunch. I was a little upset that I was going miss lunch because I was starving but walked into his office anyway.

I'm gonna control myself. I'm a straight sexy man with hot girls dying to be with me. I'M NOT GAY! Mr.Grey isn't a sexy guy you wanna be fucked and dominated by. With that thought I walk in confidently.

All my confidence was replaced by lust and fear when I walked in to see a very angry and sexy Mr.Grey.

"Sit." he ordered. I quickly sat down in a chair in front of his desk. "Zack please explain why you thought it was a good idea to fuck Melissa in a janitor's closet?" he asked with venom lacing every word. I felt ashamed and put my head down. " It wa-wasn't si-sir" I pathetically stuttered. Great, now I can't even talk to the man.

"Look up at me Zack." I quickly snap my head up to meet gorgeous forest green eyes looking at me with a unreadable emotion in them. "l gave Melissa 1 week of after school detention but since you have football practice. I have another idea." I was interested as soon as those words left his kissable lips.

Alex pov :

Zack looked up curiously. "What is your idea Mr. Grey?" Ah him saying my name is so sexy and got me even harder. It's also not helping that he is so close to me.

"Well I need help getting situated around here and neatly organize my office to where it's comfortable for me. I was thinking for about a week or 2, you could help me during your free period." I proposed. Zack thought about for a minute or so. "Alright sounds fair. You got a deal Mr. Grey."

He sticks his hand out for me to shake. I take his smooth firm hands into my rough large ones and give him a strong shake. I feel those wonderful tingles and since he gasped, I guess he felt them too. "You may leave now. See you tomorrow Zack." G-g-good-b-bye Mr. Grey" he strutted blushing.

I sit back in my chair planning on how to get my "straight" mate to be mine forever.

OH SNAP! WHAT IS THAT SEXY BEAST MR.GREY PLANNING. YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE LITTLE ONES. I WON'T BE UPDATING AGAIN TILL NEXT WEEK!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! :-) LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS !