Bonus scene

I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD PUT A FUNNY SHORT SCENE IN HERE FOR YALL. THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE ZACK GIVES ALEX A STRIPTEASE IN HIS OFFICE. THIS SCENE CONTAINS JUST A LITTLE OF WHAT ZACK HAD TO GO THROUGH TO PREPARE TO SEDUCE ALEX. ENJOY!

Zack's pov :

My eyes widen as Amy, Chris, and I looked at my laptop's screen. "It wants me to do what?!" I cried out in horror. Amy laughed while Chris blushed but couldn't help to let out a couple of giggles. "I wouldn't be laughing if I was you. You'll have to do it one day too." I gunned at the giggling boy. Chris looked at us with a horror stricken faced.

"Good thing I have a vagina. I don't have to clean this bad boy." Amy said as she stared at the picture of an enema. Since I was preparing to strip for Alex, Amy insisted that we learn exactly how gay sex works. "Just in case things get naughty." she would say. After looking at some disturbing and weird stuff you can only find on the internet, we actually found a useful site.

I'm not so sure how useful it is now.

"Why are we looking at this again?" I asked. "Well, just in cause you and your lover have sex, you need to be clean." Amy answered as if it was obvious. "Clean?" Amy rolled her eyes and typed in something on the laptop. "Look my gay fellows." Amy said in a terrible British accent. Chris and I looked closely at the screen.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I screamed in disgust. "That's so gross!" said the green looking Chris. "That my friends is what people like to call "shit dick". It's not pretty. That's why you need to clean yourself before anyone puts anything inside your body." Amy said while trying to hold in her laughter.

"Oh god. I can't do it. I just can't shove that thing in me! That's gross! What if I do something wrong? WHAT IF IT GETS STUCK IN MY ASS?!" I continued to ramble on about my worries and fears. Amy slapped me and not softly either.

I rubbed my poor cheek and glared at the bitch. "I swear to God woman that one day I'm gonna lose control and "accidentally" kill you." I grumbled. "Oh yeah? Bring it baby!"

"Please quit fighting." mumbled Chris. Amy and I glared at each other but stopped. "So who's gonna go buy the torture device?" I sighed giving up on trying to get out of this situation. "Well, none of us have cars because I parents hate us and I'm pretty sure none of us want to ask our parents to drive us to get one."

"How about Melissa?" Chris asked. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Melissa? Are you crazy? We barely know her. She doesn't even know about Alex and me." Amy and Chris looked at the ground guilty.

"Are. you. FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!" I yelled in pure anger. Melissa use to be a bitch who loved to spread rumors and gossip. I can't believe my friends told her MY secret.

"I-I'm sorry Z-Zack. I wa-was just excit-ted that you fo-found someone. Please do-don't hate me-e." Chris hiccupped through his tears. I sighed and hugged the crying boy. He's such a sweetheart. If he thinks he angered or hurt anyone, he bursts into tears because he feels so guilty. "I could never hate you. You're one of my best friends. Besides, I'd hate Amy before you. She's evil." I cooed causing him to giggle and Amy to smack the back of my head.

"I say we text her. I have her number." Amy blurted. I sighed but nodded in agreement. "Wait, isn't she 15. She can't drive." I said in a "duh" voice. Amy rolled her eyes. "She has her motorcycle license."

"Melissa's motorcycle is so cool! It's a red 2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES." Chris said excitedly. I smiled at the bouncing Chris then turned to Amy. "Just hurry and text her. For the love of God, please don't embarrass me." She smirked evilly as she typed on her iPhone. I glanced at Chris and he was looking at Amy giggling.

FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT CHRIS EARLIER! THAT BOY IS SADISTIC AND CRUEL!

"Done." Amy said smiling at me. I quickly yanked her phone out of her hands and blocked her from getting it back as I read the message.

Can you pick up the largest enema they have at the pharmacy? Bring it to Zack's house. It's 6 houses down from mine. It's for him so he can clean himself for some wild sex with Mr.Grey. Lol! :-P

"I'm gonna kill you." I growled as I handed Amy her phone back. "The largest enema?" Chris giggled. Amy smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Her phone buzzed causing her to look down at it. "Melissa said she'll be here in a hour. She doesn't live around here." I nodded my head and laid on my bed. Amy sat herself in my beanbag chair while Chris stayed curled up in the computer chair.

"Wanna eat junk food and watch a movie while we wait for Melissa?" I suggested. Amy jumped up from the beanbag chair. "I'll get the snacks. Get the movie Zack and Chris get the blankets and pillows." she ordered before rushing out of my room.

Chris and I rushed after her. Chris went in a different direction as I ran to my entertainment center in my living room downstairs. I looked through my thousands of movies and selected Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I headed back up to my room. When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw poor Chris struggling to carry the pile of pillows and blankets in his small arms. I jogged over to him and grabbed half of the pile and tucked them under my arms. He sent me a grateful smile as we walked to my room.

When we walked inside my room, we were surprised to see Amy sitting on bed. "Took you bitches long enough. I've got ice cream, chips, popcorn, and soda. Let's get this party started!" I put in the movie as Chris and Amy placed the blankets and pillows on the floor. We all then grab some snacks and took our usual seating arrangement which include me on the right, Amy on the left, and little ole Chris snuggled between us.

                    After the movie

"TITS MCGEE! THAT'S CLASSIC!" laughed Amy causing Chris and me to laugh along. "You guys needed this?" A voice suddenly said. We all jumped then looked towards the doorway to find Melissa with a smirk on her face and a bag in her hand. Chris squealed and ran towards Melissa. He giggled and jumped on Melissa. She laughed and caught the boy but tumbled a bit since she was only 3 inches taller than him.

"Sup gurl?" Amy said. "Oh nothing much. Just here to drop off Zack's present." she teased causing me to blush. Melissa dramatically gasped. "Is the Zack Graves blushing?" I glared at her causing her to laugh. "Well, I would love to stay but I gotta head home. If I'm late for dinner, my mom will chop off my boobs." she said as she tossed Amy the bag.

She mumbled a quick bye before rushing out the door. Amy grabbed the bag and jumped up with glee. "Let's go Zacky poo. It's time to clean your love hole!" she sang trying miserably to pull me up. "Ummm no thanks. Chris is helping me." I said. Chris looked at me wide eyed and blushed. "I c-can't do that!" he said while shaking his head. "Haha it's settle then. I'm helping!" Amy said smugly.

I stared desperately at Chris. "Please please please! Don't let her help me. She's a girl and we've been friends for years! I don't want her seeing my privates. Plus, she's evil and we both know she'll do something wrong just to cause me pain." He still refused and Amy finally yanked me to my feet. "I'M SO GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS CHRIS!" I yelled as she dragged me into my bathroom.

                    45 minutes later

We both walked out the bathroom slowly together. Chris stopped watching TV and looked at us. "How'd it go?" Amy turned to me and looked anywhere but my eyes. I did the same. "I don't think we should be friends anymore." she whispered. "Agreed." I whispered back. We stood there awkwardly as Chris just stared at us.

"If it helps, you have a great ass."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"