Chapter 17

Zack's pov:

I love him. I FUCKING LOVE HIM RIGHT NOW! Is all I can think as Alex and I wait inside the lobby of the magical building.

I can't believe he took me to George's Chocolatieria! The world's largest chocolate factory! No wonder it took so long to get here. The factory has always been little over 2 hours away from my house but my parents would never take me and I don't own a car. I know what you're thinking. An 18 year old without a car. It is truly heartbreaking.

Any who, I'm so exciting that I'm shaking and smiling like a loon. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! I don't know how Alex knows that but I don't care right now. "What are we going to do here?" I asked him excitedly. He chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me close to his muscular side. I would probably blush but I'm too happy to notice how close I am to the godly man.

"Well, first is the tour. Then, we get to make our own chocolate heart with a message for a special someone. Then, we get to buy chocolate candies from the store. Sound fun?" I smiled brightly at him and nodded my head. Then, a look of confusion spread across my face. "Why chocolate hearts?" I asked.

He smirked and whispered in my ear, "Because this is the couple's tour baby." I blushed and looked away trying to hide my cherry cheeks. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I realized something that made my body tense. Alex frowned and turned to look at me.

"Is something wrong Zack?" I can't believe this! Usually these tours have more than one couple. I'm not ready for this. I love Alex and all but being gay in public? I can't do this. Not yet at least. "Alex I can't be affectionate with you in public. Can we just pretend that we're friends and your girlfriend dumped you so you brought me instead." I grew worried as he faced turned from concerned to hurt. Suddenly, anger flashed across his face.

He pushed me away and took his arm off my shoulder. Alex then got up and sat in a chair 2 chairs down. He picked up a stray magazine and began to read it. "Alex!" I cried. He just ignored me. I feel terrible. I ruined our first date. I mean we'd be with strangers. It's not like my whole school is here. Why couldn't I have just gotten over it?

Just as I was about to ask for forgiveness...and a kiss, four other couples and and a older chubby man walked in. My fear and nervousness took over and glued me to my seat. The older man smiled at Alex and me. "Ahhh you two were early." he said with a thick Sweden accent. Alex looked up from the magazine and smiled at the man.

"Yeah well my best bud loves chocolate so he practically rushed us out the door to get here." Alex chuckled. The Sweden man frowned. "Best bud?" he asked slightly confused. Alex pretended to look sad. "Well, my girlfriend left me last week and I bought these tickets 3 weeks ago. I didn't want to waste the money so I decided to come with my chocolate loving best friend."

All the girls awed and cooed how his "girlfriend" was stupid to leave a gorgeous hunk like him. Alex nodded and smiled at the women. Everyone in the room swooned. Even the men! I glared at them but it went unnoticed. Fucking whores. That's my man.

The man suddenly clapped his hands. All the attention was turned to him. Thank god! "Hello everyone. My name is Benedict. My grandfather was the founder (George) and now I'm the owner since he passed away a few years ago. I'll be the guide for your tour. Follow me please." he boomed.

Alex and me stood up and walked behind the group. All the women inched closer to him. Wtf! They're here with their lovers so they need to back off mine! I couldn't help but let out an angry grunt.

Alex looked at me with a smirk and a raised brow. "Jealous?" he mouthed. I glared at him before turning away to follow Benedict. Asshole! He probably loves this.