Chapter Three

Tehran's POV

I closed my eyes tightly, trying my hardest not to smile. A furry object ran its way across my face, a pathetic yowl accompanying it.  A chuckle managed to escape me as I felt human hands caressing my face and a forehead soon followed. Another yowl escaped him and I felt him pull back.

I felt the shift in the air and a wet nose touched mine. I couldn't hold in my chuckle at the ticklish feel. I guess I startled him because a thick paw swiped across my face. Unlike the other times we've played, he actually managed to break the skin.

I immediately got up as I felt blood trickling down my face. Blood is a bitch to get out of sheets. I felt a tiny body latch onto my back and my Kitty's tears were wetting my neck where he had his head buried in.

"Baby, I'm fine," I made my way to the bathroom and placed him on the counter, "it's just a little scratch."

That still didn't stop him from reaching into the cupboard and taking the first aid kit. I had to kiss and mend countless scratches on him in the past weeks that he has been here. It was no wonder he caught on to the process. I simply smiled and indulged him as he cleaned the scratches. They were healed already but my wolf and I loved when he paid attention to us.

A lick to my cheek, accompanied with a liberal amount of saliva made me turn my face to my beautiful mate. He was looking at me with his round doe-like eyes and I couldn't resist touching my lips to his. I was not prepared for the immediate assault of lust and wanting. My Kitty jerked back and touched his lips where I was sure he could still feel the sparks. He tilted his head in confusion and grabbed my head as he smashed our lips together. I moved my lips against his, guiding him and before I knew it, I was pressed up against his crotch, his legs wrapped around my waist. I moaned at the cute little purr he released. I decided to take it a step further and I ground my hardened crotch against his.

"Alpha, we have an emergency!" My Beta rushed into my bathroom, breathless, and when he noticed my position he flushed and averted his eyes. Before he did, however, I could detect a bit of anger and disbelief.

My Kitty did not appreciate the interruption and snarled viciously at him. All of a sudden, he shifted into his snow leopard and lunged for my Beta. Michael sensed the danger that he was in and he hightailed it out of the room, my Kitty snarling and biting his heels. I sighed as I followed at a much more leisurely pace.

The pack members regarded me fearfully as they turned away from what they were looking at. I stepped onto the yard and smiled. My Kitty had my Beta pinned underneath him and he was snarling and hissing. Michael had shifted into his wolf, but was still no match for my mate.

"Come here Kitty," I cooed. My leopard took his eyes off of Michael and looked towards me.

"I'll deal with him. I promise. Now come to me," I opened my arms and I was filled with furry leopard rubbing itself all over my body, staking its claim. I vaguely heard my pack members gasp and I just ignored the murmurs that spread through the crowd. I will deal with the gossip later.

Michael tentatively got up and looked warily at us. I tilted my head inside and walked back upstairs to my office, my mate tailing behind me, making sure that Michael stayed a safe distance away. I opened the door to my office and sat in my chair while my Kitty curled himself around my feet, half under the desk. I nodded my head towards Michael and he took a deep breath.

"Sir, it seems the leopard's parents heard of his capture and are now coming to your lands. Per protocol, our team sent out a missing shifter report to other shifter settlements seeing as the leopard isn't a rogue. They feared he might have gotten separated from his family. His parents said that they would be there by tomorrow," he breathed. My body tensed at the news.