Chapter Seven

This is dedicated to everyone of you guys who have voted, commented or read this book. It reached 10,000 reads and though that may not seem like a lot to others, it means a lot to me and I'm so grateful for it.

***

Tehran's POV

I nodded at the warriors posted outside of Leon's cell and they obediently opened the door for me.

I was immediately hit with a foul stench that was surely consisted of piss, poop and blood. The cell was dimly lit with a ventilator providing air circulation. I did not believe in having windows in the cells. That is basically handing the prisoner their freedom. The walls were made up of steel with traces of silver so they were impenetrable and the room was filled with cameras.

I smirked at the man that was cuffed to the wall. He had a disheveled appearance that was probably his entire doing. I do not torture unless I have evidence. Plus I wanted to handle the little sleazeball myself.

He looked up at me, traces of fear disappear as he sneered at me.

"Tsk tsk," I chided, "you might want to show the man that holds your life in his hands just a little bit more respect."

"Bastard! I don't deserve to be here!" He screamed.

"You are absolutely right," I whispered. In a flash I was towering over him, "you deserve to be rotting in the pits of hell."

I stepped away from him, my boots echoing in the room as he watched me.

"So tell me, pup," I sat down in the wooden chair on the other side of the cell, "what made you think you could defy the goddess and abuse your mate and son?"

On the outside, I was cool and calm but on the inside I was seething. The only thing calming me down was the images Michael kept sending me of my little love curled up to my pillow, farting away.

"Why do I have to answer to you?" He sneered.

I sighed dramatically. It was always the dumbest ones that turn evil. I pressed the remote that was hidden in my pocket and he immediately began to convulse. I calmly watched as the cuffs he was wearing released jolts of electricity in his body. I turned it off and looked at him with my blank eyes.

"What was that?" I asked sweetly. He gritted his teeth and looked at me with pure hate.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged. I pressed the red button and watched as silver was released onto his skin by the cuffs. I stopped when I saw the skin begin to blister. Leon was screaming openly as the open wounds the silver caused made a pathway for the excess to be injected into his blood stream. Realising this he turned to me with tear filled eyes.

"I'll talk. I promise. I'll talk," he cried. I smiled and pressed the blue button and a blue liquid was spread over the wounds. Leon sagged in relief as he felt the cooling sensations.

"You were saying," I folded my hands on my lap.

"I lost my mate," Leon hung his head, "He got shot when he interfered with my business. I was selling in the black market and one of my transactions went bad. The guy thought I shot him and we got into a fight. Before I knew it, gunshots went off. I didn't realise that he followed me and when I saw all that blood-"