Chapter Sixteen

Skyler's POV

"More, more," I moaned as I bounced on my mate's well endowed shaft. I looked down at him with half lidded eyes and I was struck with how beautiful he looked, glistening with sweat and in the throes of passion. I put that look there. I picked up my pace as I puffed with pride.

"That's it baby. Ride me," Tehran groaned under me, his fingers digging into my hips. He grasped my leaking erection and began to pump me. My own fingers scraped at his heaving chest, leaving scratch marks that looked long, red and angry.

Tehran shoved up into me, going harder and faster with each thrust. I moved against Tehran, my hips developing a perfect rhythm to his brutal pace. His hand kept pumping me, gripping me firmly where it was near painful. I loved it so much. I loved him so much.

"Wolfy," I whimpered, I could feel my lower body tightening and I knew that my release wasn't far off.

"Give it to me baby. Come on," he pulled me down and captured my lips in a searing kiss, grabbing and tugging at my lips. 

The moment he ran his thumb over my leaking cock head was the moment I lost it. As my orgasm rode through me, I clenched around him and I groaned as I felt him start to come deep inside me.

"That's it baby. Oh shit," he panted. 

He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me to him. We were covered in bodily fluids and were sweaty but we didn't care. He pushed my hair out of my eyes and looked down at me. My breath caught at the amount of love I saw shining through their depths.

He kissed my forehead and I snuggled further into him.

"Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head and snuggled further into him, breathing in his musky scent. My hands were playing with his wiry chest hairs. I pulled one out and he yelped.

"Don't be naughty," he smacked my well fucked ass. I giggled and kissed the spot where I pulled the hair. 

***

"Wolfy, stop," I smacked his hand away from my ass.

"Stop what," he teased as he grabbed a handful of my plump backside.

I huffed and got out of the bed. I heard him whine and I smirked. 

The room was trashed. We had not seen each other for the entire day because Tehran had to oversee training this morning. When I woke up he wasn't there, nor was he there for breakfast.

I spent the day with his father, playing with the pups and giving his father's whore of an assistant dirty looks. The pups caught on and would always nip at her heels. I was so proud of them and although Tehran's dad scolded me, I didn't care. Wolfy was mine and anyone who wanted him was an automatic enemy.

When we finally saw each other it was late afternoon and all of a sudden I was overcome with lust. Our greeting peck had turned into a full blown make out session with groping and grinding. Michael had thrown a pillow in our direction telling us to take it to the bedroom. So that's what we did. 

In our effort to get to each other as quickly as possible, we ripped our clothes as we stumbled down the halls. Our door was closed and since I was wrapped around him, my dear mate kicked the door down. 

We then proceeded to make love on the wall, which caused the pictures to fall, then we moved to the dresser for the second round because we were still wound up, and the third round on the bed.

It was midnight and now, not only was I exhausted and sore, but I was hungry. Tehran's insatiability caused me to miss supper.

"Wolfy," I called from the bathroom as I stared at my naked form in the gigantic mirror. I frowned as I realized that in addition to the extra weight on my stomach, I was also developing extra weight all over my body. My stomach didn't even have a bump, it was more flab than it was firm.