Chapter Fourteen

Tehran's POV

I placed him on the bed and hovered over his lithe form.

"Are you ready to fully mate baby?" I leaned down to whisper in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. I tugged his shirt off and pulled down those booty hugging panties.

He moaned and arched his back into me and I hissed when I felt our erections rub against each other.

I leaned down and kissed his face, travelling down to his neck and onto his pert nipple.

My baby groaned when I began to suck and nip at it, my hands tweaking the other one. I switched to the other nipple, wanting to give it as much attention as I could.

My Kitty was a mess of moans and groans. I decided to tease him a little by playing with his shaft. Granted, although he was smaller than me, my baby was not lacking in thickness. I teased the mushroom head and every time my thumb caressed his slit he whimpered and arched his back.

The sight had me hard and leaking for my precious mate. My shaft was throbbing in its confines and I was positive that I had soaked my boxers.

I quickly shed my clothes and began to devour his lips.

I shoved the drawer open and took out the lube. Hiking his legs on my shoulder, I spread his fat cheeks and I nearly came at the sight of his clenching hole.

I had the overwhelming urge to lick it and that's what I did; I ate my baby out.

Skyler was rocking back onto my face, his mewls and whimpers travelling straight to my ram rod shaft. He started getting restless and turned around and before I knew it he was straddling me.

"Wolfy, now," he sensually bit his bottom lip and I nearly came at the sight.

I nodded past the lump in my throat as I looked at his beautiful body on display and just for me. I carefully lubed up my fingers and I worked one, then two and finally three in his clenching hole.

Skyler was riding my fingers and I watched as his body undulated above me. I saw tears in his eyes as his movements became more frantic.

I wanted him to come with me, so I placed my hard as steel shaft and pressed it against him. Skyler, sleek from the lube, immediately sat down and his eyes went wide as I was fully seated inside of him.

A long moan escaped me as he tentatively shifted.

"Feel me baby," I huskily whispered.

"Wolfy," sweat dotted on his forehead and he was shifting above me, becoming restless once again.

My eyes are riveted to the moaning mess that is my mate as I pulled out and pushed back in, going slow but hard. My kitty arches his back and I look down to see a line of precum dripping from the head of his penis. My hand wraps around his cock and I give him a tug from the base to the tip, using his own precum as lube.

My consistent thrusting and stroking, seemed to send him over the edge, and I watched as his eyes shut tightly and his legs tightened around my waist. He let out the loudest moan yet and I watched as his cum spurted from out his shaft to land on my chest. He lay down on my chest, spreading his release and I felt his canines at my throat. He kissed the spot and sunk them into me, marking me fully as his.

Feeling my own release building, I lurched up, supporting his back and elongating my canines. I sunk my teeth in the junction between his neck and shoulder as I release my essence into his hot channel.

***

I really wanted to go for a run. It had been ages since I had released my wolf and with my Kitty snuggled up to me and his even breath setting a calm mood in the room, I felt like it was the perfect time to do so.