chapter 1

Author's note : Hi!!! This is my first HXH FF and i am a newbie at this anime, so please do tell me if i mentioned something and it is wrong! and all votes and comments are highly appreciated! Bye!<3

*Y/N POV*

I arrived at the spot where the troupe is currently at right now, Hisoka better not be pranking me right now or i will kick his ass so hard he is going to end up in uranus. I looked around and I think I found the opening, I walked towards it and went inside. Yes this is the troupe's hideout before they strike their attack at the york new auction. I walked in immediately recieving the troupe member's attentions.

"Yoooo gummy bear~" I looked up to see my dear older brother sitting on an edge of a window looking down at me grinning like the clown he is. I returned the grin back to him and climbed up to the same window as him and sat down opposite of him. "awww~ look at you, my little gummy bear all grown up~" he said with a mischievous tone making me smirk, "awwww~ and my dear older brother still hasn't changed at all~ what a surprise~" I said in a mischievous tone as well as we both exchange smirks. he looked down at his friends and looked back at me, he grinned at me then we both nodded and jumped down from the edge of the window. 

"May I introduce," Hisoka spoke as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "N-" a guy wanted to say something but was cut off by my brother's playful glare and smirk. "She's my little sister! Y/n! Now, now, I know she is pretty like me, but please do not harass her, she gets..." he glances at me and smirks making me roll my eyes, "rather dangerous..." he continues.

 That's his favourite point about me, he brags about me a lot since i am strong. "Dangerous? pfft! I'd like to see her tr-" a huge guy wanted mock us but i didn't give him a chance to. BOOM! and there he goes, flying across the room and hitting his back on the wall with one punch i made. "wanna see me do it again?~" I teased as I flashed my signature mischievous smirk at him.

"careful gummy bear~ we wouldn't want to make big tough guy mad now do we~" he mocked that guy while holding my shoulders. we laughed psychotically until someone said, "tch! just another stupid clown who doesn't know who they are messing with. It's no big deal," the girl is purple hair claimed making both Hisoka and me burst out with oozing bloodthirsts. "Machi, I might be a clown, but i can still kill you." Hisoka stated in a serious voice. hisoka's aura started flowing out like crazy but he doesn't even realise it... "Hisoka-chan~ your aura, keep it in." I whispered making him notice his aura and keep it back. 

"What's this mess about?" A voice which demanded to know about the current situation spoke making everyone look towards his direction naturally...

TO BE CONTINUED <3