chapter 18

"You are absolutely crazy to think that I will be willing to share her," Illumi  insulted as he threw a dirty look at Chrollo. "Just how desperate do you have to be to propose an idea like that? I can't imagine being so desperate for a girl who clearly does not love me at all. I suggest you don't as well."

Chrollo was very obviously angered by this but he did not let it get the best out of him. He took a deep breath and said, "Obviously there would be advantages to us sharing her."

Chrollo knew that although Illumi looked the same as before he was already slightly hooked onto the idea hence he continued what he had to say, "You are from one of the most elite assassin families and I am the leader of the most dangerous group, I am sure we will be able to help each other out in terms of business,"  Chrollo continued, "I can help you get better prices for your missions, you can help us with missions where we need to kill people making sure that our tasks go smoothly. Of course, you will get part of the share of money if you help."

Chrollo knew that he was paying a lot in this deal but he was desperate like Illumi said before. 

"I trust that you don't need any more rivals inn your business considering how many you already have," Chrollo added with a slight smirk being careful not to tick Illumi off.

"My family can take care of themselves no matter how many rivals we have, it has been that way for decades I'm sure they can all hold their ground," Illumi said confidently and proudly.

"Of course they can but with more rivals, mean less customers," Chrollo flashed him a fake smile knowing that he has this in the bag. "Also, your family members can all hold their ground inside the gates of your home," This managed to catch Illumi's attention more than ever. He knew exactly what Chrollo meant.

Illumi sighed, "Fine, I will accept it but we still need Y/N's consent. I hope you know that I will not be doing anything until she gives consent and I suggest you do too." He warned while Chrollo just smiled and nodded his head. 

Y/N POV:

I was wondering about when Illumi was coming home until I saw a familiar car pull up on the driveway.

'Isn't that Chrollo's car? Why is Illumi in there? Ugh I knew that something was up...'

I thought to myself as I sat on the couch.

The door opened showing Illumi and Chrollo. They came and sat down on the couch with me making me even more suspicious then before since they sat on both of my sides making  me stay between the two of them.

"I know something is up just spill already!" I shouted out of frustration as they just sat there quietly.

"So you know something is up," Chrollo said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah no shit sherlock, I literally just said it!" I folded my arms as I laid my head on Illumi's shoulder.

"What's with all the attitude Y/N? Don't forget I am still your boss," Chrollo said to which i rolled my eyes and hugged Illumi's arm infront of my chest and pout. Chrollo sighed, "Stop being abrat Y/N, we have something to ask you,"

I nodded my head signaling them to continue. 

"We're sharing you if you are fine with it," Illumi just blurted out. I let go of him immediately after I heard what he said. 

"What? Are you two seriously going to share me? I'm not just some object that you two can hand over to each other after you are done!" I scolded the two as they continued trying to convince me that it is a good idea.

I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever, I don't care anymore, do what you guys want," before I left to my room.

Illumi POV:

"I think she is still against the idea of us sharing her." I sighed. 

Then I saw what may be the problem... There was blood on the spot where she sat on just now...

"I think she is on her period, no wonder she was in such a bad mood," I said to which Chrollo nodded his head.

"Haha so she acts like a brat on her periods, cute," Chrollo commented.