Chapter 4

I continued blocking and effecting his aim for the target until he really couldn't handle me anymore.

I was still continuing but while I was about to follow his target, I got pulled aside and guess who it was~ yup! It was Hisoka's friend.

He pinned me against the wall, "stop doing that" he warned but I smirked thinking that he's about to lose his shit. "What are you doing to do about it?" I said with a tinge of cheekiness as his bloodlust boosted in about a tenth of a second.

His bloodlust was oozing out of him like it was unlimited, easy to say, I am very amazed by him. "Hmm threatening me? Aww how cute~" I stated and I raised my right hand to pinch his left cheek.

He raised his head to look at me immediately

I was sorry of taken back about his looks, he looks better up close really

I was sorry of taken back about his looks, he looks better up close really. He stood up properly which meant that for me to look at him now, I would have to raise my head. He turned his head away and left me alone... Weird boy.

I looked at my watch and decided that it was time to go back to the arena so I left after he left me alone.

After I arrived at the heavens arena I found two itty bitty little boys, huh? What are they doing here?. They are on the 200 floor with me! Are they really that strong? Aww how cute, one has white hair and the other one has black, greenish hair! How adorable~ maybe I should be their friend!

I approached them to say hi but the white haired boy immediately pulled other boy behind him and death glare me. "STAY AWAY HISO-" He shouted until he looked up at me. Realizing that he got the wrong person.

His cheeks tinted a light pinkish color as he let his guard down and scratched the back of his head. Cute. "Sorry... You gave off the same aura as someone we aren't exactly friends with I-" he apologized. I grinned at him, "I know, His oka isn't the best person you want to hang out with if you are a kid below 14 years old," I said that while thinking about all the times my brother have behave like the pedophile that he is. "You know Hisoka too?" The black hairs kid asked

"well of course I know my own brother~"