Chapter 10

It has been a week since Illumi's bold but not so straightforward confession, as much as Y/n wanted to confess her feelings to Illumi, he was nowhere to be found.

I can't wait anymore... I need to see him right now...

without a second thought, she left Heaven's Arena to find Illumi.

(after Y/n found him finishing up his job)

"Why are you here?" Illumi asked suddenly appearing behind the my back. He asked standing right behind me, "I wanted to tell you something," I continued, "I like you too,"

silence took over as we both stood in the same position for half a minute or so not knowing what to do.

"you know how I feel, so what now?" He asked taking me off guard. "I-... I don't know..." I admitted, sure I have messed around and flirted even did a few one night stands but I've never been in a situation like this, where two people actually like each other.

"Hmm, you want to date?" He suggested with the same old face and I shrugged. He nodded and we stared at each other for a few seconds taking in how beautiful each other looked under the dimmed moonlight. "Well, my purpose here is done, so bye~" I waved and attempted to leave. key word: attempted. He grabbed onto my hand which stopped me.

I turned around to see what he wanted only to be greeted by a kiss. Of course I knew how to kiss, I've kissed thousands of times before and Illumi did not seem any worse than me. he had pulled me closer by my waist while my left hand go up to his cheeks.

 I pulled away first until he asked me a question, "How's that?" "It wasn't bad, why?" "That was my first." He stated like it was a normal thing while I froze. "You never had your first kiss until today?" I asked to confirm what I just heard but he only nodded. 

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH" I bursted out laughing so hard, my stomach started hurting and tears even made their way to my eyes joining the party. "I don't get it, what's so funny?" Illumi asked cluelessly. 

"How can you be 28, and still have never kissed a girl until today?" I explained but he was still clueless, "I never had a girlfriend before, what's so funny?" "HAH! So you will never kiss anyone who isn't your girlfriend?" I laughed and he nodded dead serious and it was only then I realized..

what an idiot I am going to be dealing with...

to be continued...