chapter 15

Y/n POV:

I then went to Illumi's bedroom and saw him on his bed, shirtless. I suddenly had plans and went towards Illumi but after I took a closer look, I realized that he was literally asleep.

Haizz.... guess I'll have to push the plans to next time.

Illumi's body was laying on the bed on his back and he doesn't snore and his body does not move at all... Wait is he dead?

I went closer and put my finger below his nose and he opened his eyes which scared me.

"What are you doing putting your finger below my nostrils?" He asked as he held my wrist as I was about to pull away as if telling me that he caught me doing something.

"I was checking whether you are still alive or not! You body wasn't even moving at all! Your chest literally remained in the same position!" I exclaimed completely shocked at how someone could sleep like that while still being alive.

"Oh, sorry if I scared you, I was trained to sleep like this so that people would not sneak up on me during my sleep," He explained as he slowly let his grip on my wrist get lose.

"But if people were to sneak up on you, wouldn't you know? Like what happened just now?" I asked him confused.

"You can never be too sure," He said and turned the other way to continue sleeping.

...

Silence filled the room and about a minute later I decided to see if he was actually asleep.

"Illumi? Babe?... Love?"

"..."

It was dead silent and I decided that he was really asleep.

Damn... How does someone even sleep so quickly?...