Chapter 14

Y/n POV:

Time skip to after the missionhas ended

"I hope to see you soon Y/n," Chrollo smiled as he ruffled up my hair.

I nodded and smiled back at him. After I turn around and make sure that he could no longer see my face, I look over to Machi to find her death glaring at me. I shot her a smug smirk to which she flipped me off.

"Machi, another time I see you doing that, I'll make sure you and I have a serious talk," Chrollo said sternly. I then smiled "innocently" at Machi as she rolled her eyes at me.

After I went out of the hideout, I saw Hisoka.

"Oya?~ Look who's here~" He said in his usual playful tone to which I decided, to use the same tone.

"Hmm, maybe your little sister who already had made their move~" I smirked at him sinisterly and he giggled.

"Oh, of course! What else should I expect other than that from my little sister?~" He smirked back.

Illumi POV: 

Hisoka sent me the video of Y/n flirting with Chrollo Lucilfer who is also her boss. I scoffed at the sight of her getting all close and seductive with Chrollo while he does the same back to her.

Is she seriously going to cheat? I should watch the entire video incase this is a prank or something...

At the last part, Y/n very clearly told Chrollo hat she was just playing. Hmm, just playing huh? 

I want to play too...

Y/n POV:

I reached home and saw Illumi working out. He was lifting weights while his muscles flexed.

"How nice it must feel to leave scratch marks on that beautifully clean back~" I commented and he stopped lifting, instead he turned around and stared at me.

I walked over to him and leaned in wanting to kiss him when he suddenly dodged.

"Like you said, if you want this, you're going to have to work harder for it," He paraphrased what you said and you immediately knew Hisoka sent something to him.

"Hahaha! Can I see the video?" I think it should be a video because I remember I saw Hisoka pointing his camera at me a couple times when I'm flirting with Chrollo. I trust that he wouldn't sent a picture of me being that up close with Chrollo without an explanation of what is going on.

Plus he paraphrased what I said so 9/10 it should be a video. I'll just act like I knew it was a video but I just want to see it.

"No," He said and calmly left for the bedroom.  I quickly called Hisoka.

On call: 

"Hisoka!" I shouted into the phone.

"Ooh~ Looks like someone's angry~" He teased.

"Hisoka, what did you send Illumi?" I asked a little annoyed, he knows that Illumi would get angry so why did he do that?

"Oh! So he told you hmm?" He said with a sing-song voice as if he didn't just get me in trouble.

"Just tell me what you sent him oni-chan!" I said "oni-chan" as my last resort, I know that he loves it when I call him that.

"Hmm, ok! Since you called me oni-chan, I'll let you know what I sent to him, I'll send it to you, I need to go shower now~"

Then he hung up without saying bye.

He send me the video of me trolling Chrollo and I immediately knew what was up with Illumi. 

Jealous much?