Chapter 11

We spent some time chilling before heading to Heaven's Arena to go to my room to spend the night. It was pretty late but that wasn't the point I just wanted him to cuddle with me since I have had Insomnia for the longest time and hopefully cuddling will help me. 

While heading to my room we saw Gon and Killua hanging around in the hallways probably waiting for me. When I saw them I smiled and walked towards them while Illumi just followed behind while Killua froze and Gon's eyes widened.

"Wow Y/n, you know Illumu-san too? You know so many of the hunters already but you aren't even one yet!" Gon stated as he ran towards us and hugged me. since I was pretty short I would say. (Imagine you are 160cm) When Gon hugged me it was just nice except the fact that he is a few inches shorter than me.

I then felt myself being yanked away by someone which was Illumi. Judging from his bloodlus, he really was not happy about Gon and I hugging for too long. He pulled me beside him and wrapped one arm around my shoulder while staring at Gon sending shivers down the poor boy's spine.

"Hey now, Illumi behave yourself," I said as if I was talking to a child which made Illumi sigh  and look away from Gon to which Gon let out a breath he did not even realize he was holding in.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok, ok, nice talking to you two but we have a few matches tomorrow," Killua added before turning around to leave as he drags Gon with him. "Don't be too loud yeah?"

Gon being oblivious asked Killua as to why he said that but Killua only returned with a cheshire grin and replied, "I'll  tell you later~"

"Kids these days..." Illumi said as I gave him the famous Morrow siblings grin to which he replied with a judgy face, "I didn't date you so that I can see that retarded expression Hisoka always makes."

I laughed at his words and we continued walking to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED~