Im back

Hey guys I been getting a lot of PMs and a few comments asking me to update so I will.

Buttttt It won't be today probably this weekend though. I don't know if I should pick up where I left off or do a time skip but I'll figure it out.

Also I will be reading this book myself so I can get some ideas flowing but if you have any ideas for this book don't be shy to let me know

Sorry I've been inactive I tend to do that when I make new books and I hate that. But I've also been in a REALLY dark place, you may have not noticed well of course you haven't because well it isn't obvious 😂. But the character Jaden is based off of my depression. His demons are based on people who've hurt me in general.

The little boy who he saw was a prime example of a death I witnessed happen. I never told you guys and made you think I made it up Bc I wasn't ready to talk about it and I'm still not but I just wanted to give you the rundown.

I've also been busy with online classes to get all my credits so I don't have to do 12th grade next school year and I can just start taking college classes. I've also been really caught up with my lovers and my oneshot book but none of these reasons are excusable so I apologize ❤️.