0.14

Start writing your story
*

I'm also adding Josh Richards as well*

Jaden pov

It's been two weeks since Anthony's and I first kiss. And of course it's been nothing but magical. We've kissed each other more sine that day.

The group also have noticed that we were way more comfortable with each other than when we first met.

Just the other day Anthony walked in on me and Mads cuddling and he pulled me away and said "that kinda hurted me doe, cause like why would you think that of me?" And of course I laughed well more like snorted but we not gone talk about that.

"Hey bubs!" Bryce said interrupting my train of though. I jumped visibly and glared at him. We were sitting at the airport waiting on one if the two newest people who would be on tour with us.

Josh Richards was here now and later on someone is supposed to pick up Cynthia Parker. Yesterday we all found out that they were coming and we were all equally excited to see Josh but no one was really happy to see Cynthia because of past situations.

I didn't see the problem until they all explained to me every situation that has happened with her. I have to say she is a problematic person but I'm not going to judge someone I haven't met. Anthony even mentioned how Cynthia has tried getting with him quite a few times but he declined her every single time which of course was a relief, but I still wasn't going to let their problems they had with her define her attitude until I met her.

"Ayeeeee!!!" Bryce and I heard. We turned our heads to the sound of the voice and saw that josh was running full speed towards us. I've spoken to josh on numerous occasions and have gotten to know him really well and plus I've helped him get with a really cute girl I've become internet friends with named Nessa. As josh's body collided with ours we all fell back into the floor.

"Bryce! Jaden! I missed you guys!!!" He said very loudly. We both laughed at his energy and stood up.

"So Jaden how've you been since you couldn't text a guy back?" He joked. I giggle shaking my head at his exaggeration. The last time I text him was literally a few hours ago before he landed.

"I've been good josh I'm glad we're finally meeting it's going to be quiet interesting being with you for the next month and a half." I tell him.

He picks up his duffel bag that he had as his carry on and we walked over so he could get his bags of the baggage claim.

Once he got his belongings we headed out and was quickly back at the hotel.

When we got in we were told Josh would be staying in the room with Griffin and Bryce or whoever had an available bed.

When I got back to my room Anthony was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at his phone that was on the floor across the room. Max was on his side sleeping on Anthony's pillow.

"Um anfony are you okay bubs? You look like you seen a ghost." I said.

He shook his head violently and pointed at his phone as it rung again from a FaceTime call "the devils wife" .

"Who's the devils wife?" I asked. And he muttered out Cynthia and visibly shuddered.

I roll my eyes because he is literally overreacting. I pick up the phone and answer the call. "Hey Cynthia it's Jaden Anthony's in the bathroom." I lied.

"Oh hey Jaden I was calling because literally no one else has answered my calls or texts so I figured they were busy so I called Anthony because he was my last option but anyway could you ask him to come pick me up from the airport." She told me.