0.13

No one POV

Too say Jaden was completely happy was an understatement. Jaden missed his dog Max and couldn't ask for anything better.

It was the next day and Jaden had been overly occupied with Max. It was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Anthony wanted to go out with Jaden again. Since Jaden had been distracted most of last night and half of today Anthony left the room to go and ask Addison and Mads what would be a good place to take him. They had all sat around the room picking out different places they could go and not draw too much attention and mess up the date, they wanted to ask sure the boys went unnoticed as possible.

In the end they decided the best place to take Jaden would be an arcade. Anthony was really happy too because he was a beast at arcade games and Addison informed him that Jaden was very competitive.

Anthony hurriedly ran down the hall to the boys joint room and bust through the door to see Jaden on the floor watching tik toks with Max.

He stood there a moment with actual surprise at the fact that Max was also watching the phone like he understood what he was watching.

"Lovely." Anthony called to Jaden. The smaller boy of the two turned around to see Anthony standing over him. He smiled at him fondly and reached out to grasp Anthony's hand as he hoisted him up.

"Ok so I wanna go out today and I have the perfect place." Anthony told him. Jaden's eyes brightened up more than before.

"Where? Wait can max come so he can explore!?" He asked excitedly. Anthony mentally sighted but smiled on the outside. He knew it was very childish to be jealous of a dog but he couldn't help it. He knew that Max was here for a specific reason but he couldn't help but feel that Max took Jaden's attention away from him.

Jaden was watching Anthony very closely and could see him frowning which made him nervous.

"Ant....are you okay?" He asks. Anthony smiles again and nods his Head. Jaden decides to just let it go.

"Ok well I'm going to get ready. Oh, also could you lay out Max's collar and let him pick?" Jaden asks.

Anthony rolls his eyes in annoyance and Jaden catches it.

"Anthony are you upset with something?" He asked. Anthony looked at Jaden with the deepest frown.

"It's stupid." He tells Jaden. Jaden walks closely to Anthony and looks him into his eyes.

"Don't say that. Just tell me." Jaden says again. Anthony sighs heavily and finally gives in.

"Fine...um i know you need Max and all for important purposes and all but you've ignored me half this morning so I thought going out and getting away from Max would get your attention back." Anthony explained.

"It's stupid...I know just forget about it." Anthony says. He walks over to Max bag and lays out four collars.

"Hey hey hey, it's not stupid...it's cute." Jaden says walking over to Anthony again.

Anthony blushed and lightly giggles. "I'm just acting silly I don't know why. You can still bring Max of course." Anthony reassured Jaden.

After the two boys talked it out Jaden walked away to get ready. He picked out a black hoodie and a pair of black stressed jeans with some white off brand shoes. Once he finished he walked out to see Max on the bed playing with Anthony's fingers. He smiled at the sight and quickly took a picture.

"I'm ready." Jaden said excitedly.

Anthony nodded at Jaden quietly admiring how beautiful this small boy was.