0.16

No one pov

The two boys had been napping for about three and a half hours and was woken up by Max barking loudly.

Jaden woke up first trying to figure out exactly why Max was barking and then someone knocked on the door causing Max to bark again.

They weren't even aloud to have dogs in this hotel but Jaden has a good enough reason to have one. He didn't want to upset anyone so he quickly got out of bed and opened the door so it would stop Max from making so much noise.

"Hey Jaden I just got back from my meeting, Anthony text me earlier saying you guys wanted to meet with me. Trent says.

Jaden nods and opens the door wide enough for Trent to walk in. Once he had walked in the small boy closed the door and walked over to wake Anthony up.

And he says I'm a heavy sleeper? This guy is difficult to wake up! Max just barked loudly enough to wake up the room next to us but couldn't wake Anthony? Jaden had thought to himself.

He had finally woken the boy up and they both washed their face and brushed their teeth. They didn't want to talk to Trent looking a mess.

Once the boys were presentable enough they sat down across from Trent on their bed.

"So I text my mom earlier today and she mentioned that you emailed her saying I would be performing comatose." Jaden told Trent.

Trent looked genuinely confused. "Really? Let me check because I definitely did not meant to say that." He pulled out his business phone and went to his emails and reread what he had wrote to Jaden's mother.

"I hate emailing. What I meant to say was that I think I found someone to help you finish the song and if you finished before the tour was over you could perform it." Trent said.

Jaden shook his head no. "That song is my song and I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I don't want anyone helping me finish it all and that's final." He told Trent.

Tent nod his head, "ok I understand and my apologies for not consulting with you first." And of course we all know Jaden forgave him.

"It's fine you were just trying to help." Jaden said. Trent then got up and left the room.

"So since it's only like 5:00 you still want to go out?" Jaden asked Anthony.

"Do you feel better?" Anthony asked. Jaden smiled widely and hurried to get dressed.

He came out a few seconds later with a face as red as it could ever be. "So I have this skirt I wanted to wear...it's more of like a rock type of look I'm going for I don't know. I was just telling you before you saw me in it." Jaden told Anthony.

The younger boy smiled down at Jaden and kissed his forehead. "It doesn't matter what you wear I don't care as long as you feel comfortable." He told him.

Jaden went back to the bathroom and got dressed. Anthony dressed got dressed in the room.

Once Jaden was done he walked back in the room and stood in front of Anthony waiting for his response.

"Don't be reckless Don't be reckless Don't be reckless Don't be reckless." Anthony ranted in front of the smaller boy.

"Babe come here." He said pulling Jaden's arm. Jaden obeyed him and stood even closer.

"I look stupid I'm going to change." Jaden told him.

"Why lovely you look beautiful." Anthony carcasses Jaden's cheek and softly planted a kiss on his lips.