0.5

Anthony pov

I woke up to my phone in my face and the most CUTEST person on my screen. Jaden was still sleep and I honestly adored him.

I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I finished I started pulling out clothes and shoes that I'm going to want to wear for the next two months. I know if I don't pack now then I'd be throwing clothes in the bag and I'd just be everywhere and definitely late.

As I'm packing I start to get hungry and i did not want to cook so i decided a quick trip to Starbucks wouldn't hurt anyone.

I pick up my phone and grab my keys and I out the door. When I'm in the car I hear the most precious sound.

"A-anthony?." Jaden asked. I look down to my phone and see him sitting up with messy hair and a slight blush across his face.

"Good morning bub, how was your sleep?" I asked. He smiled and I could now see a more definite blush on his cheeks.

"It was good thank you for doing that... really." He said. I didn't know why it felt like he wanted to say more but I shook it off and decided to do something nice for him.

"Hey bubba can you give me your address and your favorite drink from Starbucks." I asked

[I know that you can't GrubHub or Uber eats Starbucks but in this particular book and chapter you can ok.]

He gave me a confused look but still told me his address and favorite drink. I went on GrubHub and ordered it for him from his state because I know if I ordered from here it would show up to someone else's house.

I pulled up into Starbucks drive thru and ordered my drink and a donut. Once i did that and they had given me what I asked for I pull off and head to the mall because I wasn't really satisfied with my clothes and decided I need to buy something different and I also have to contact my private seller who always get me the Golf merch on sale.

It was now around 11:00 am and Jaden had hung up a few minutes ago saying he had to do a lot of stuff today so since I was by myself and no one to talk to so I stopped by Charlie's house to pick her up so I wouldn't be alone.

I honked the horn twice because I really didn't feel like getting out the car or calling her.

The door of her house swung open and there she was standing there looking pissed and distraught.

I peeked my head out of my car and smiled before laughing at how dumb she looked. "Hello best friend." She rolled her eyes, flipping me off and slammed the door closed.

So now im sitting in my car confused as hell. Like is she going to get dressed or is she going back to sleep. I shrug my shoulders and get out the car deciding to go inside. Either way she is leaving this house all she does is sleep.

Charlie's pov

All Anthony does is bug me when i don't want to be bugged. I made so many tik toks yesterday I literally spammed all my supporters with videos they'd been waiting for. I walk to my closet and grab my favorite outfit. It was a two piece jumper and it was a light tan color.