0.15

Jaden pov

Chapter 15.

Ughhh I was not feeling it this morning. I felt queasy and sick, my nose was stuffy and I had a major headache. In all honesty I didn't want to go to the meet up because I didn't want my supporters to see me like this but it's whatever I'm still going.

"Hey bub you ready yet? Everyone is already up and dressed and waiting down in the lobby." Anthony told me. I look around in confusion for a second and look at the clock on the nightstand beside me.

"You didn't wake me?" I asked. Anthony gave me a confused look.

"Babe I woke you up an hour ago and you got up walked in the bathroom and walked out and got back in bed." I was so confused this happens every time I'm sick.

I whine loudly and roll out of bed almost hitting the ground but was quickly caught by Anthony before hitting the ground.

"Woah there lovely, are you ok bubba you feel hot and you look tired and pale?" He asked.

I shake my head and walk over to my bag picking out a outfit for today.

When I pick out my outfit I stand up from kneeling and I'm instantly reaching out for something to grab because I'm hit with a wave of dizziness.

"Are you sure your ok?" Anthony asked from across the room. I nod my head again and walk into the bathroom and do my hair and hygiene.

Once I'm dressed and ready to go I walk over to Max's bag and lay out three collars. I call him over to me and let him pick which one he wanted and he picked his red collar with his name on it and diamonds embezzled on it. He's such a spoiled dog.

Once I'm done with him I grab my phone and my backpack and we're headed out. "Babe can I hold your hand please?" I ask.

Anthony smiles down at me and grabs my hand, kissing it in the process. I blushed and kissed his cheek.

Once we're down in the lobby and everyone is ready to go we all get into the van.

"Hey go to sleep I'll wake you up when we're there ok bubs." Anthony tells me once we're seated in our seats.

I nod my head once and lay down on his lap and my legs are in Payton's lap.

"Can we go to Dunkin Donuts please? Y'all know I can't function properly without my dunkin." Says Charlie

Chase laughs fondly at her and the last thing I see is him kissing the top of her head in adoration.

—————————————————
Anthony's pov

Jaden slowly falls asleep in piece and I smile at him like he's a gem in my eyes.

I mean he is definitely.

After about five minutes we pull up at Dunkin Donuts and Charlie orders her everyday ice caramel coffee. I ordered Myself a iced coffee since I'm feeling a little warm in this van. I would have ordered Jaden something but it seems like he's sick and I didn't want to give any caffeine to make it worse and cause him to get even sicker.

Once we all get what we want we were on our way to the mall. On the way there they all jammed out to music as I scrolled through different TikTok sounds that I may use later today with Jaden.

From here in the back I could hear Kairi and Cynthia bickering over How well they know Mattia which was kind of silly.

"How are you going to tell me what Mattia's favorite sport is if I already know?" Kairi asked her in the rudest way possible.