0.18

Jaden

I walk into the bathroom to get a towel and while i was in there I stood in front of the mirror smiling like an idiot.

Did I really just give my boyfriend head? I think to myself.

I nod my head in response to my question. Who would've thought I could be that bold? Not me I tell ya.

I chuckle to myself and turn off the bathroom lights as I walked out.

"Here ya go babe." I say as I return to Anthony on the bed and hand him the towel and watch as he wipes himself clean.

"Your so sweet baby." He says to which I smile widely at.

All of a sudden he starts laughing like crazy.

"Ha ha ha...what's funny?" I ask confused but wanting to join the laughter as well. He shakes his head and continued to laugh.

As I was about to ask again I was interrupted by Payton.

"We're fixing to head out and get ready to go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow. " He says to which everyone agrees to and start walking out.

Then the most embarrassing thing happens.

"Hey bubba what's this on your face?" Tayler asks.

He walks closer to me and wipes it off my face with his finger.

As he's looking at it I realized what it was and turn to glare at Anthony because I now know what he was laughing at.

"Wait! Is this? No! Bubba!!" Tayler says to me.

I blush from embarrassment and I can feel the heat on my cheacks.

I was so humiliated.

"Bubba did you give him head?" This question caught me off guard.

" this is...when did you?"  He asks again.

I whine loudly not wanting to answer his questions at all.

"It was during the movie wasn't it?! I knew I was hearing weird sounds.

"Oh my god please stop!" I tell from complete embarrassment.

"Y'all some freaks yo." He laughs out.

"Your not disgusted or mad at me are you?" I ask because the last thing I need is him to be upset.

"No bubs I'm not upset...well let me rephrase that..I'm not upset that you gave him head-"

"Ughhh." I cut him off not wanting to hear him repeat what I did.

"But I am upset that I touched it...ew" he says looking at Anthony.

"Oops?" Anthony responds.

Tayler laughed again and heads toward to the door.

"Well let me go wash my hands and get to bed." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

Leaving is in silence which didn't last long.

"At least he didn't put his finger in his mouth." Anthony says like it was so casual.

"Anthony!" I tell blushing red.

"What I'm just saying." He chuckles.

I scoff and walk over to the bed getting in. I feel the other side sink and Anthony arms wrap around me.

I was finally calming down from the whole scene when Anthony had to ruin it again.

"So like can we fuck?" He asks nonchalantly.

"Anthony!" I whine hitting his lightly.

"So that's a no?" He asks smiling.

I grab a pillow and hit him hard and he falls off the bed.

"So is that a no?!" He yells.

"Ugh!" I groan putting the pillow pillow over my face.

I give him head one time and he don't know how to act. I think to myself.

Hey babes I Know I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to update so I wrote this ghetto behind chapter😭😭. Anyways love youuuuuu.