0.6

Jaden pov

After about thirty minutes of just jogging around I came across a small playground I use to go to. I remember this is where me and Addison use to go all the time. I sat down at a bench and closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.

I never asked for this. I would always wish for a normal life. I use to ask Addison if she had nightmares and she did but they were nowhere near mine. She use to say " I had a nightmare about my dad bringing home the wrong doll." I rolled my eyes at the memory. People have those common nightmares where you get chased, or you fall of a cliff and wake up with you heart beating fast or losing your favorite toy or becoming rich and famous. That was normal but my dreams aren't like that.

I drift off for a few minutes until I get a call from my mom.
"H-ello?" I say.
"Oh my gosh Jaden you scared the living hell out of me! I went to your room and you weren't in there. " She sounded close to tears which of course I felt instantly guilty.

"I'm sorry Mommy." I got up and headed back to the house to get ready to leave.

"Hey Jaden don't cry ok just hurry home so you can get ready and we can leave ok honey." She said. Her voice calmed me down and I hung up.

When I got back home I opened the door and my mom was sitting on the couch with her hot coffee waiting for me. I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug.

I then let go and walked upstairs and got ready for the flight. I huffed, debating on if I should just throw on a big sweater and another pair of sweats. After just standing in the middle of my room like a complete idiot I decided to take a shower first and then make a decision.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and left my room to go ask my mom about my dog.

"Mom I was wondering if i-if you could ask my manager if Max would be able to come on tour with me because those meet and greets are going to be a little hectic and I need something to help me because what if I - " I was cut off from my mom hugging me. I was shaking and out of breath.

"Calm down jay you'll be fine I promise but if your that scared then yes I'll ask. But he won't be shipped out until probably next week and I'll be there with him because I wouldn't want someone else taking him to you. " I nodded my head feeling reassured.

We got max when I was ten because of social anxiety. My first ever presentation in school and I got so scared I fainted and that was after I wet my clothes, and for the rest of the year I was bullied and called all kind of vulgar names. I started cutting and my mom noticed so she thought why not get a dog to help with my anxiety and depression. And it helped but after awhile people picked on me for having a dog at school for my problems so I refused to take him to school. Plus I had Addison at school so it wasn't as horrible.

Recently max got sick and is currently in the animals hospital recovering he's coming home tomorrow but I won't be here but hopefully my mom can pull some strings and make it possible for him to come.

I decided on a soft green jump suit. I grabbed my backpack off the bed and my phone , Airpods, vape, wallet, and my Chick-fil-A gift card and my chipolata card. Don't judge me ok I love those two restaurants and I may have looked them up to make sure they were in Boston.

I ran downstairs ready to go see Addison.

"Alright Jaden I just got off the phone with Trent he said yes it's fine if Max can come so he'll be in Boston by Monday. " She said. I smiled and hugged her. My mom was definitely my rock.

We went outside on the porch and I wanted to post on Instagram before my flight took off. I had already made some Tik Toks yesterday and saved them in my drafts so I could post them today for my supporters so they wouldn't have to wait.