Chapter 27 (Part 2)

We spent the whole night coming up with plans to try and get rid of Semiazas. We knew his weak point but there were many problems in our plan. We didn't know what we were doing exactly. We knew we had to get rid of him, we knew we would have to kill him... again, and we knew that it wouldn't be easy. But other than that, we didn't have much to work with. Now that Collin was working with Semiazas we had less people, and less of an advantage, more of a disadvantage.  We stayed up until about 5 in the morning before we had a somewhat good plan.

"Okay go to bed, we have a busy day ahead of us." Lucius said kissing my forehead, with that oh-so-familiar electrcity shooting down my body. I nod my head and climb into the freezing bed. A shiver runs down my spine. 

"Here let me help." Lucius says climbing in with me. I expect to become colder but instead the bed heats up like a furnace. 

"How'd you do that?" I breathe. Feeling a my blood bubble in my skin and my heart beat faster with every second.

"I just give you what you need." He says looking in my eyes, and as many times before he almost looks real. I mean he is here and real, but not alive. He is mearly just a soul, made see-able through energy eaves, and yet I would give my life to be with him. Maybe that would happen tonight, then I could be with him forever. That thought scared me, but excited me. If our plan went wrong, there's really only three results. I could end up being a slave to Semiazas, I could just die, or I could survive. 

"Stop." Lucius whispers, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You'll survive, don't think anything differently. I don't know what I would do if you died because of me, because of this." He says and I swear I can feel his breathe on my face as he speaks. I just nod to him and close my eyes, hoping to get a few hours of sleep before we put our plan into action.

LUCIUS

I watched Mandy sleep for a while, not in a creepy way. I was afraid that our plan wasn't going to work and that she was going to end up Semiazas slave, and nothing scares me more. I would do anything I could to make sure that didn't happen. But she's stubborn and I knew she wasn't going to just let this go. And even if she did let this go, I know Semiazas would just show up eventually and kill her. And like I said I wasn't just going to let her die. She still had a chance at a long happy life, and I wasn't going to let that be ripped from her hands.

I got up from the bed and walked over to her window. It was almost sunrise. I almost got washed over with nostalgia knowing that this would be my last sunrise I would be able to watch from Earth. I looked back at Mandy sleeping in her bed.

Once Semiazas was dead, I would cross over, I know it was going to be hard for her. But I know it was going to be ten times harder for me. I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead again, she rustles a little bit and slightly sighs.

I walk down the stairs and out of her house. I quickly walk to the cemetery.

"Collin I need to talk to you." I call out hoping he'll hear me.

"COLLIN" I say rather loudly.

"You called?" I hear a snarky force say from behind me and turn on my heels. I didn't really think through what I was going to do when he got here so I swish my hand over his body sending him flying. He stops himself by grabbing onto a tree. 

"What the hell?" He yells lunging after me, but I duck and grab at his neck. No I can't choke him to death, but I can make him unconfortable. He starts grunting and struggling, but I am better with controlling my energy so I keep him down quite easily.

"I just wanted to let you know, that I know your working with Semiazas, and that you helped kill me." I pause and tighten my grip on his neck.

"I figuire that if someone can be so awful they want to kill someone else, then there's no use in keeping them around." I say trying to sound intimidating. I feel a surge of energy on my chest, and now I'm the one flying backwards. I stop myself pulling in some energy from a nearby lamp post and fall to the ground.

"You think your so heroic, coming here and threatening me, to save your precsious girlfriend." Collin laughs walking towards me.

"Well your not, all you are is a sad soul who happened to stumble upon a special girl." He spits at me.

"I don't care what you have to say about her. I came here to warn you. You killed me, and Mandy and I  are not going to let you get away with that. We already know where and when we will rid of you. So I'm giving you the choice you can leave now, or you can be sent back to hell where you belong." 

He laughs some more. "You can't send me to hell." He starts walking away when all of a sudden the ground begins to shake. I watch as the ground splits open and then I hear screeching coming from inside. Collin backs up and watches this happen as well.

"What is that?" He screams over the screeching, the wind starts to pick up and I see glimpses of horrible looking arms and claws trying to get out of the ground.

"I don't know!" I yell looking around to see what may have caused it, and I see Mandy and Tristan standing at the edge of the cemetery. Collin follows where I'm looking.

"Oh my god! Mandy's a Messorem!" Collin yells. And it makes sense she sent Claire to heaven, and now a portal has open up most likely leading to Hell.

All of a sudden the portal dissappears and everything returns back to normal. Collin backs away as Mandy and Tristan come closer to us. 

"That's what will happen to you." Mandy says looking right  into Collins eyes.

"Now you can stay and be torutured for the rest of eternity, or you can escape." She says in a powerful voice that I've barely ever heard her speak in.

Collin looks at me and then looks back at Mandy. He opens his mouth as if to say something but then shuts it quickly, before briskly walking away. Before he gets to the woods he turns around and says; "Goodluck fighting Semiazas, it's about time someone takes him." Then disappears into the trees.

----//----

AN: Short chapter, badly written but it's actaully just the ending to the last chapter so I guess it's okay that it is short lol. Okay anyways I know that this book literally sucks so much but I have to finish it. So I will try to finish it within the next two months, but hopefully it won't take that long. 

Thank you alll for sticking with the story and continuing to read it. I'd say theres about 3 chapters of the book left. 

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY THIS UPDATE WAS CRAPPY!

SORRY AGAIN THIS WAS CRAPPY AF.

PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS *INSERT PEACE SIGN HERE*