Chapter 34

MANDY'S POV

I watch Semiazas carefully trying to take in what he is feeling. From his face he looks shocked and a little nervous. Semiazas nervous? Not something you see everyday.

"Who are you?" His voice booms around the forest, bouncing off the trees creating a scary echo.

"I'm Aiden." Aiden says no fear in his voice whatsoever. I don't know what he is doing here, and right now I'm not going to ask. But having him here might make things a lot easier and it could mean the demise of Semiazas.

"Aiden?" Semiazas tilts his head. "Lucius possessed you in his puppy love state didn't he?"

"Yeah I think so." Aiden yells over the roar of fire. I can't believe we are having a chat while this forest burns down around us.

"Why are you here Aiden?" Semiazas asks and Aiden starts walking towards us.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asks with a smile, "I'm here to save the day."

"And how do you little human expect to do that?" Semiazas asks raising his arm before Aiden and then swiftly moving it to the right. What is he doing?

"I don't know. That's what I was just told I was coming here to do." He says with a shrug, no fear in his eyes or voice. Semiazas starts fuming, he continues swishing his hand back and fourth in front Aiden. Soon he switches over and looks at me. He smiles before doing the same hand motion at me, this time I go flying into a tree. Really? Again.

My vision goes black and I strain to hear what is going on. I hear Lucius yelling for me, and Semiazas yelling at Aiden I presume. I blink my eyes and I slowly start seeing again. Lucius is hovering over me yelling something at me but I can't hear. My hearing is going in and out from hitting my head against the tree trunk. At this rate I will have a severe concussion when we are done with Semiazas.

I start to sit up and lean on my elbows I watch them for a second Lucius watching as well. Aiden starts to pull something out of his pocket it looks like when suddenly Semiazas disappears. I blink and he is still gone. Suddenly my hearing returns on full blast. Lucius pulls me up quickly and we make our way to Aiden.

"What were you pulling out?" I ask and he starts to pull out a small dagger that was pushed into his belt. Lucius backs up from him and I look at him questioningly.

"That has the blood of an archangel. Please don't let that near me." He says watching the blade carefully.

"What does that mean? Where did you get this?" I ask lightly tapping the blade, it stings a little when I touch it but nothing unbearable. I frown though, why would this blade sting?

"Your mother gave it to me. She said an Archangel was heavens most dangerous weapon, and I guess that means this blade is pretty dangerous too." Aiden says.

"Does it sting when you touch it?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything at first but after shifting it around a little bit he responds with, "Now that you mention it, it's a warm but it doesn't hurt."

"It's not warm. It's so cold it feels hot." Lucius says from a few feet away.

"What? Really? Whys is it so cold?" I ask in disbelief. It seems to be made of simply metals like iron and silver, nothing that would be so cold that it could burn you.

"Because it has the blood of an archangel in it. It can kill any ghost, demon and most likely hurt you two if it is used the wrong way." He explains.

"Well yeah if any of us got stabbed we would die." I say, it's common sense to try not and get stabbed in life.

"That's not what I mean. This blade can kill ghosts and demons, meaning it is a lot stronger than a normal human sword. Of course if a human got stabbed with it they would die, but also their entire soul would die as well, or at least be in major pain. Depending on if they were an evil person or not." Lucius explains.