Chapter 20

AN: THANK YOU FOR 20K! SOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR SMUT IS A SEPERATE STORY HERE ON MY WATTPAD. (:

NOT HERE. THAT IS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS FRICKEN SHORT.

----//----

"Okay Claire is literally going to kill me." Luscious says sitting up and pulling me with him. I tilt my head in confusion. He is dead?

"Figuratively." He says lightly laughing, he's probably right she wanted him him by like 10 and it's almost midnight now. I giggle.

He leans down and kisses me on the cheek as he grabs his t-shirt which is now ruined and throws it in the back of the car. I can feel the heat in my cheeks but luckily it's dark out so he can't see my embarrasment. Then he starts to pull his clothes on and I pull mine on too, still smiling like a maniac.

"I love you." Luscious says after we both get changed again and we are driving back to Claire's house.

"I love you too." I say beaming at him. And honestly I did. I loved him with all my heart. I didn't care that he was dead, I didn't care that he would be a ghost again in less that a week. At that moment all that mattered was that I was here with him right now and what we had just done. No matter what I would always be with him.

We sat in comfortable silence both of us in our own little worlds but thinking the same things.

All too soon he was pulling into Claire's driveway. I groaned.

"Can we just stay here for a little while?" I sighed looking at him as I unbuckled my seatbelt but instead of getting out he pulled me to him, kissing me on the forehead.

"I wish." He says quietly and I sigh again.

He opened his door and stepped out pulling me with him and carrying me to the house bridal style. Right when we got to the door it flung open and standing there was Claire.

"Hello." She said sternly.

"Hello." I said with a giggle.

"Get in here before my parents kill you, You too Luscious, they would find a way." She threatens and Luscious walks in with me in his arms still.

"Luscious were is your god damn shirt?" She asks as we enter the kitchen silently.

We both look at each other and share a knowing smile. Then he shrugs and she just stares at us with her mouth open. Okay maybe we were being kind of obvious. I know she is probably pissed considering she sees Aiden when she looks at Luscious but I don't so I can't really tell how weird it is that she knows I had sex with my boyfriend, who was inhabitting her boyfriends body.

"You realize it is past midnight on a school night right?" Claire says of all a sudden probably trying to find an excuse to get Luscious to leave so she can talk with me.

"Your right, I should get going," Luscious says setting me down just to pull me back into him and kiss me. It gets a little heated and I start to raise my hands to his hair which is what I tend to do when I kiss him. Then I hear CLaire clear her throat and we pull away.

"I'm standing right here." She mutters looking down at the ground.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I whisper and quickly give his lips a peck.

"I love you," He says leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I say with a wide smile, he kisses me again and pulls away and walks out the door, I barely hear his car start up and pull out of the driveway because by then Claire is practically dragging me up the stairs.

"Go to bed girls!" I hear her mother yell from down the hall.

"Sorry!" I call with a small giggle before being shoved through her door frame and landing on her bed.

"You guys did it?" She whisper-screams.

"Shhhh!" I shush her as I stand up and grab my pajamas and head to Claire's bathroom that is connected to her room.

"You need to talk to me!" She says in a sing song voice following me into the bathroom. I brush my teeth quickly watching her in the mirror as she groans and imatiently waits for me, whining the whole time to tell me everything about the date. When I finish I quickly change into pajama shorts and a old T-shirt. I take my makup off and thow my hair in a bun.

"Mandy!" Claire whines and finally I walk out of her bathroom and jump onto her bed.

"It was good." I say simply.

"The date or the sex?" She asks like it's not a big deal and I slap my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up!" I squeal.

"I got to say, it is pretty weird because you like... had sex with my boyfriend." She says.

"Really? He looks just like Luscious to me." I say titlting my head.

"That's because you're ghost girl." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways... The date was good. We went to the Westfield Fair and it was a lot of fun. Luscious is afraid of heights!" I exclaim and she burst out laughing.

"What ghost is afraid of heights?" She asks in disbelief.

"That's what I said!" I laugh some more before becoming serious again.

"The... other stuff was pretty amazing too." I say with a wink and she grins at me.

"I bet! Where did you guys do it?" She asks just now realizing that we couldn't have gone to either of our houses and our date was at the fair.

"His car." I say looking at my lap as my cheeks grow red.

Claire wolf whistles and I slap her.

"That's sexy, like in the movies. It's a little tacky too, but atleast you got it done while Luscious is a ghost." She says and I nod laying my head against her pillow and yawning.

"I know." I say, "I don't regret it at all. I know I will never get the chance to do it again. I mean he is a ghost. This will literally be the only time I will ever actually be with him. You know what I mean?" I ask with a sigh.

"Yeah I get it." She says standing up to turn off her lightswitch then climbing back into her bed.

"What am I going to do?" I ask with another yawn.

"You will figuire something out." She says as my eyes close and sleep pulls me into it's wonderful hands.

----//----

AN: THERE YA GO.

THANKS FOR 20K. GO LOOK AT MY WORKS.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS *INSERT PEACE SIGN EMOJI HERE*