Chapter 24

Mandy's POV

Since I had told Luscious to stay out of the school because it would be useless to spend his days watching me sit at school, you can guess I was pretty surprised when he showed up to my 9th period class. He walked in through the door, I had noticed that since he had left Aiden's body he acted more human than before. He wouldn't walk through walls like he used to, and he walked slower more human like than before he had possesed Aiden.

He walks over to me and sits on top of my table.

"Even though you are somewhat transparent, you still make a better door than a window." I whisper.

"Miranda?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

"That's me."

"We need to talk."

"Not now."

"Yes, now."

"I'm sure whatever it is. It can wait."

"Okay." He says and gets up and walks to the door. He turns around and tilts his head at me. He probably doesn;t want to push me, I mean I did somewhat just have a normal conversation with him, unlike the past week, when all the conversations were the same old, depressing conversations.

"Miranda?" I hear someone ask from behind me, and I turn around and look at who it is. No other than Aiden, the poor boy who's girlfriend I killed right after my ghost boyfriend used his body to hang out with me. And I thought I had it bad. When poor Aiden over here probably looks 10 times better than me when he probably had it 10 times worse than me.

"Yeah Aiden?" I ask completley losing focus on whatever our teacher was doing in fron of the class.

"Could I talk to you after class?" He asks and I nod my head yes, "Sure." I say with a forced smile.

"Okay, there's some things we need to talk about." He says and my stomach drops to my feet. Oh my gosh, he remembers everything. He wants to sue. Oh wait Luscious is dead, so he can't do that. OH MY GOD HE REMEMEBERS LUSCIOUS HAVING SEX WITH ME. I start to panic but then tell myself to calm down. No he couldn't, and if he did then I would just tell him that he is crazy or I'll think of something.

I look back at him and he smiles at me and I smile back, both of our smiles forced. Oh gosh. This talk is going to be akward. And as if God was testing me, the bell rang just then. I sighed and got up, I turned around and Aiden was standing right there.

"Lets go to Green Panda's." He says walking out of the classroom.

"I'll just drop my stuff off at my locker and meet you outside?" I say, knowing I will need at least a couple more seconds to myself until we get into this conversation.

"Yeah, I'll be at the front." He says and starts to walk away. I take my sweet time at my locker. How am I going to explain all this to him? I wonder as I rearrange my locker for the third time since standing here. Will I lie to him? Tell him the truth? Tell him everything? Tell him nothing? Maybe he doesn't remember anything, maybe he just wants to have a conversation about Claire.

Oh god, I miss Claire. Why am I so stupid?

Eventually I do make my way to the front of the school. Aiden might be a little curious why I took so long, but at the same time I think he knows. I climb into his black Audi and we are off to the local cafe, Green Panda. It's the only cafe in town and it tries it's hardest to seem exoctic and all that jazz, but it isn't. It's a little run down, and they need repairs on a lot of things and the chairs are mix matched at most tables, but it is the only cafe in town, and it's better than absolutley nothing. Actually scartch that, if there was nothing there is a possible chance I would not be having this conversation with Aiden.