I'm out(Not a chapter)

I'm sorry to all the fans of this book.....but.

I'm out of ideas....so.
I'm sorry, but I can't continue this book.

And I have no idea where this book is going to go. So. Everybody enjoy the chapters you have. Because there's a chance, there might not be a new one.

So........everybody have a good day...or night...or afternoon. Whenever you're reading this, have a nice one.

But I'll feel bad if I don't at least leave the book out on a good note.

I'll let you know what happened to the characters.

Freddy and Rhys have two kids. A boy and girl named Justin and Natalie. They moved to Freddys home town, and Rhys worked at the diner.
They lived a nice life.

Asch and Amelia. They moved along with the others. they both work for Amelia's Dad at the hotel. And they had a boy named Daniel.

Leif and Noi. They stayed back in the city with Ava and Peirce. They tried to have kids, but they learned that Noi was unable too. But Leif still loves him. They both work as Bodyguards for Ava's father.

Ava and Peirce. Each of them got a job at the mall. Peirce became the head security guard, while Ava became the manager of a retail store named 'Nikoya.'

Felix and Zex. After explaining the entire situation to Felix's parents. The first year he was alive, they kept him basically at arm's length.
But afterward, he was able to get a job as a mechanic. Zex is still trying to find himself emotionally.

Lawrence and Joanna(Freddys parents) After learning everything their children had gone through, they couldn't believe it. But after a few days, they accepted them. And learned how to use some magic themselves. Not as powerful as their kids.....but they're right as rain.

And no one knows what happened to Saya and Rahl. But, Daemos had never been better.

But, Every week, Asch finds a letter from him in his mailbox. Daniel had a few cousins waiting in case he wanted to meet them.

Goodbye, everyone. Thanks for sticking with my storytelling.

This is Henry Pearl. Seeya!