Dreams

Amelia's pov
I woke up; I was in a dark room then suddenly I was in a cave.

(Look at the picture carefully, anyone who knows what happen in the picture, gets an appearance in a future chapter)

I was suddenly in there with Freddy and Ava's dead bodies. Both had been stabbed as it seems.

I didn't have time to process everything in the room.
The room went dark again.
Then I was in a throne room.

Sitting on the throne was.....Asch his throat cut open, he was propped up there, and he had....white horns on.
I assumed they were fake, but then...they look genuine.
I took a step back and tripped on something.
I looked, and It was Leif, a sickle with a green handle sticking out of his chest.
I screamed, but nothing came out.
I ran out of the room, but I kept running back in. Like it wants me to stay here.
I finally ran into a different door, and I was in a room with a large...hot tub?
The water inside was black. And sitting in the water was Noi and Leif, holding hands. Peirce and Rhys were sitting across from them. It looks like they've been crying.
I heard something drop.
I turned around, but....it was a massive plaid blur.

I was in a lounge of some kind.
And sitting across from me was a man in a black suit.
"Oh, you're here," He said. "Well, may as well help you out." He says a calm Demeanor about him.
"What?" I asked then.

He started screaming like

He started screaming like....me

I woke up screaming then a jolt as the car stopped.
I heard a series of 'owws' coming from the others.
"Ameila What happened!" Freddy shouted, looking at me through The rear mirror.
"I'm ok too, by the way," Ava called from next to me, rubbing her head.
"I'm fine, just had a nightmare," I muttered.
Then Freddy started driving again.
"Dont scare people like that, I could have crashed" Freddy was calming down.
"So, what was in the dream?" Ava asked.
"Well....um," I wasn't sure what to say.

Ava's pov
I was still mad at Freddy for breaking so fast. And for not asking if I was ok.
Amelia started to look sick.

Then..........

BARF!
"Ewww," I said she puked on my clothes.
Freddy swerved, and he pulled onto the did of the road.
He got out and when he opened the door facing Amelia.
"Amelia, don't do that you know what happens when you use your powers in the car" Freddy chastised her.
We stopped for a bit. Asch was trying to comfort Amelia.
Freddy and I meanwhile were cleaning out the car.
"What did she eat today?" Freddy complained.

Time skip.

Finally! Were home.
I plopped onto the couch.

(Well this is the end of the chapter, mostly because I have to log into online school soon, so if anyone can tell who killed the Freddy and Ava in Amelia's dream, gets an appearance in a later chapter)