Magic?

"You're supposed to take off your clothes - y-you know what nevermindI'mnotreadyforthat." Ava looked away, blushing furiously while Freddy laughed.

"Speak for yourself," the latter teased, nudging her lightly on the shoulder.
Freddy moved closer to Rhys, who just blushed slightly.
They spoke for a while before.

"Why are humans so calm?" Noi interrupted.

Ava reluctantly dragged her attention away from the veteran. "Isn't... your world calm like this?"

"No, it's not!" Rhys practically shouted, before remembering himself and taking a deep, calming breath. "I mean, uh... why do you think we have a monster trying to devour it?" He finished by laughing nervously.

Freddy shook himself out of whatever thoughts she had wandered into. "Oh! So you guys are like, in the Medieval Ages?"

"Yes." Rhys sounded like he didn't have any idea what she was talking about, but wanted to end this line of questioning as quickly as possible.

"We aren't talking about anything of use here. This is nonsense and ramble. What use is talking like this?!"

"It's what friends do, I - " Ava cut herself off with a gasp, covering her mouth for a moment.

"Are you all right?" Pierce gave her a concerned look, mirrored by Freddy.

"Y-yeah," she replied lamely. "Just... overthinking about things." She desperately tried to change the subject. "N-Noi, how did you like pizza?"

Asch growled. "Don't ignore my question. I - "

"It was amazing!" Noi gushed. "I would like it again."

"Pizza?" Rhys was lost in thought. "Is that like... ice cream?!"
"Uh, I'm not sure - "
"It's better than ice cream," Ava interrupted confidently.
"Do not speak such lies!" Rhys growled.

"I agree!" Freddy broke in. "Ice cream can kick pizza's ass any day of the week."
"Language!" Ava scolded.
"Yeah, I'll put it in later." Freddy shouted.
"I will not have this treason speak!" Rhys declared, rising from the water.
"Rhys," Freddy muttered.
"I'm leaving!" Rhys exclaimed, getting out of the pool and running out the door.
"Rhys!!" Freddy got out and ran after him.

" It's not better." Rhys muttered.
"Rhys, are you ok?" Freddy asked.
"No IM NOT OK, THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS TERRIBLE I STOPPED LISTENING TO ASCH I CAN'T AGREE ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PROBLEM IN DAEMOS AND I'M VERY HOT RIGHT NOW!" Rhys screamed," HOW DO HUMANS DEAL WITH THE HEAT!!!"
Freddy was unfazed by the outburst.
"This isn't about Ice cream, is it?" Freddy asked. "Ive seen this before, you held in all your feelings, and now you've snapped when Noi said pizza was better than Ice Cream."
Freddy was right.
"Yes, I promised myself that I would return to Daemos, but then...." Rhys trailed off.
"Then you met me, and you don't want to leave me," Freddy Suggested.
Rhys nodded, and Freddy grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the pool.
Only Peirce and Ava were still in there. The others left.
"Get in," Freddy ordered.
"What?" Rhys asked, confused.
Freddy grabbed Rhys's shirt and pulled him and Rhys into the pool.
The two humans started laughing at the scene.

A few minutes pass
"You know, I feel like my childhood is coming back to me," Freddy mentioned. "I keep thinking about this lullaby my grandmother sang to me."
"Why don't you sing it" Ava suggested. "It could help"
Freddy took a deep breath closed his eyes and started singing in Russian.

Tsvetok, blesk i siyaniye
Pust' tvoya sila siyayet

Sdelat' chasy vspyat.'
Verni to, chto kogda-to bylo moim

As he sang the spell pool started to glow a blue color. Rhys, Ava, and Peirce stared at the sight, surprised.

Istseli chto bylo bol'no
Izmenit' dizayn Sud'by

Sokhranit' to, chto bylo poteryano
Verni to, chto kogda-to bylo moim

Chto kogda-to bylo moim
When he finished, the pool kept the color, but it vanished in a minute.
When Freddy opened his eyes and found that all the eyes in the room were on him.
"What?"

Unaware to them, Peirce, who had his legs in the water, lost a large scar that he got in battle it vanished in the water when It started glowing.