Au Oneshot

(This isn't canon, this is for fun)
Princess Ava was the heiress to the throne of Daemos.
She was mentored her entire life by the formerly most powerful sorceress Oates.
She knew of the magic crisis, and she knew how to stop it.
With the help of Oates, she created a potion to transport her to a place to get a new source of magic.

Unknown to her, she had been followed, by a notorious assassin, named, Navsegda nelyubimyy (That's Russian) he had killed numerous members of royal families. The guards never saw him, and they don't know what he looks like, or where he goes when the deed is done.
He stuck to the shadows keeping himself hidden from her eyes.
His long brown hair was dirty, and his greenish horns are glowing a small bit.
His clothing that matched his horns we're shockingly clean, he had a cape that went down to his ankles, his shirt was torn and only covered his chest.
He had gloves that had razor-sharp knives attached to them.
Princess Ava still unknown to her soon to be Assailant had created the portal.

Navsegda had seen this and chose this moment to attack.

He had gotten on top of her and was about to kill her, but she backed away into the portal, and they both fell into it

Meanwhile, on Earth.
Rhys had to drive Asch to yet another job interview and had to endure his anger when he was rejected.
He had finally calmed down. And he was playing video games in his room.
"Rhys, it's your turn to take the trash out!" He heard Leif shout from his bedroom.
"No, it's not its," Rhys interrupted himself and looked at the chore chart the had made; it was his turn.
"Dang it." he said under his breath.

Downstairs.
Ava and Navsegda had been fighting through the portal, but they got separated when they went through.
The male had gotten on his knees, and he could barely move, let alone breath.
"Dont show weakness!" Felix shouted from within his head.
"I can barely move," He said through his teeth and then........he passed out from exhaustion.

Rhys came out and was about to throw the trash in the dumpster when he saw.
Two people in cosplay one a male unconscious and a female who looked on the brink of passing out.
He made a split-second decision and went to check on the male.
He checked and......he wasn't breathing.
He then began to administer CPR.

Rhys had ignored her and continued on him

He had started panting, and his eyes opened.
When that happened, Ava had finally passed out.
Rhys had helped the young man to his feet.
During a situation like this, the assassin would have stabbed the unknown man in the throat, but he was too weak. So he just coughed and clinged to the man.
Rhys had to make a decision, and he remembered that Peirce usually kept his window open at this time.
He called him down, and he came down and grabbed Ava.

(Rewrite, some mistakes)